HW FEKO Suite is software for analyzing a wide range of electromagnetic disturbances and problems. Its applications include EMC analysis, checking the effect of cables on each other, checking electromagnetic compatibility, antenna design, Microstrip antennas, circuits, scattering analysis, etc. FEKO Suite is very comprehensive and practical and has a wide range of facilities for the analysis of dielectric plates. The numerical methods used in this software are moment and finite difference methods in the time domain.
Finite element techniques, physical optics, radiation scattering in geometrical optics, and uniform diffraction theory are used in the torque method. Also, the software uses optimization tools with genetic, bird, linear, and feedback algorithms.
The graphic environment of the software uses the most complete design tools, and the sizes can be controlled in two or three dimensions with the mouse. Also, the Maxwell solver is controlled by a graphical interface. The light sources of the software consist of electric and magnetic dipoles, plane waves, current or voltage sources, linear currents, and adjustable spherical modes.
It has very wide facilities for analyzing dielectric plates to perform complex electromagnetic calculations and simulations and enables the user to solve a wide range of electromagnetic problems using FDTD, FEM, and MLFMM calculation methods.
Features and Specification of FEKO Suite software:
– Determining the position of antennas in large structures such as ships and airplanes and analyzing their radiation patterns
– High frequency components such as waveguides, couplers and filters
– Simulation of types of antennas such as arrays, microstrips, wide band antennas
– Range analysis A wide range of electromagnetic disturbances and problems
– use of finite element techniques, physical optics, radiation scattering in geometrical optics and uniform diffraction theory
– bioelectromagnetism including analysis of homogeneous/heterogeneous organs and star extraction
– investigation of the effect of cables on each other
– investigation of compatibility Electromagnetics, antenna design, antennas, circuits, distribution analysis
– three-dimensional electromagnetic circuits consisting of filters, waveguides
– analysis of dielectric plates
Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
HW FEKO Pictures
HW FEKO Installation guide
Newer versions: It is given in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
Version 7: first install the feko software, the floating license program and dongle drivers should not be ticked during installation. After installation, click on the program. At this time, you will encounter a license error. that you should copy the phrase facing mach_code_01 of type 12 and close the program, then run the .exe file in the crack folder and paste the copied value in it, you will see that a file will be created for you, it will be in the path Copy C:Program FilesFEKO7.0license Now you can run the program.