SimSolid is the name of engineering and specialized software in the field of advanced modeling and simulations. The technology used in this product allows you to create the model you need in a short period of time. You can also use this software to analyze your designed models to achieve the best quality. The unique feature of this product, which distinguishes it from other similar software, is its very high processing speed that you can use this software to analyze your model within a few minutes.
The makers of SimSolid have also gone to great lengths to deliver a highly integrated product. When you use this software, you are able to upload and edit all the projects and tasks that you may have done in software such as Onshape, SOLIDWORKS, Autodesk Fusion 360, and CAD systems. and analyze them. Also, this software is able to read standard STL files from any CAD system. Support for CATIA, NX, Creo, SOLIDWORKS, Inventor, and Solid Edge along with some unusual formats STEP, ACIS, and Parasolid is another advantage of this product.
Among the features of this product, some of which were mentioned earlier, we can mention very high accuracy, fast processing speed, efficiency, and integrity. All these features together have made the Altair engineering group create a powerful and efficient product in the field of modeling, simulation, and analysis.
Features and Specification of SimSolid software:
- Integrity in design and very good performance
- A very dynamic user interface that has simplified the working conditions for the user
- Using very advanced technology in modeling and simulation
- Ability to perform advanced analysis operations on designed models
- Very high processing speed that significantly reduces your work time
- Full coordination with various products such as Onshape, SOLIDWORKS, Autodesk Fusion 360, and CAD systems
- Support for unusual formats such as STEP, ACIS, and Parasolid
- Ability to read standard STL files from any CAD system
SimSolid System Requirements
Processor: Intel I7-based computer; 4-cores (8-threads)
Memory: 8 GB of memory
Graphics: OpenGL compatible graphics card
It is given in the Readme file in the Crack folder.