COMSOL Multiphysics is a general-purpose software based on advanced numerical models for use in modeling and simulating physics-based problems. Using this software, you will be able to calculate the behavior of different or interconnected physical models.
With more than 30 components added to the software, you can use the simulation space with a variety of physical connections and various tools to perform electrical, mechanical, fluid flow, and chemical projects. The interface designed in the software also provides the ability to connect COMSOL Multiphysics simulations to technical computing software such as CAD and ECAD.
This software provides an integrated and powerful environment for the development of related products using a single workflow without considering their differences in the software environment. Software development modules are seamlessly integrated with it, and depending on your use of the software and different applications, it uses them in the same software operating environment.
The model tree and Model Builder tools provide an overview of the simulation model and give you access to all features such as object geometry, object constituent boundaries, physical properties, networking, chemical solvents, and their imagery. With COMSOL Multiphysics simulation software, you can develop conventional models with any physical properties into multi-state models that can display their interactions with each other, and study their behavior.
Features and specifications of COMSOL Multiphysics software :
– Use of visual physical models in three-dimensional, two-dimensional, one-dimensional, and even zero-dimensional spaces and the use of formulaic definitions and linear and nonlinear equations when a specific and ordinary object is not considered.
– Use of three-dimensional, four-dimensional, prismatic and grids in three-dimensional model space and different elements to study heat transfer, structural mechanics, electrostatic
– Geometric modeling using the built-in tools of Camsul modeling in one to three-dimensional environments and even using the output of other CAD software in the software environment.
– Using the latest numerical methods to make infinite combinations of objects and physical states.
– Using parametric and associative models to parameterize each part and section of the model.
– Using a variety of variables to quantify the properties of models and to examine Gaussian and rectangular pulses;
– Using APIs for programming with Java language or using MATLAB software.
– Reporting in a text file, image, or output of Excel, Flash, or animated image (.GIF)
Operating System Requirements In addition to the operating system requirements listed below see the Interfacing Product Suite Requirements for specific requirements for the CAD Import Module, the Design Module, and the LiveLink ™ product suite.
|Windows ®||Mac OS X||Linux ®|
|64-bit Operating Systems||Windows ® 10
Windows ® 8.1
Windows ® 8
Windows ® 7
Windows Server ® 2012 R2
Windows Server ® 2012
Windows Server ® 2008 R2
Windows Server ® 2008
Windows HPC Server ® 2008 R2
Windows HPC Server ® 2008
Windows Vista ®
|Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, and 10.11||Debian ® 5, 6, 7, and 8
RedHat ® Enterprise Linux ® 5 1 , 6, and 7
Ubuntu ® 12.04 LTS and 14.04 LTS
OpenSUSE ® 13.2
1 Only supported for server, batch, and cluster operation.
Listed in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
Comsol Multiphysics 6.1 Build 252 Win-Linux-macOS x64