Launch Your Online Business Launch Your Online Business course published by Coursera Online University.
Learners who complete the course:
Gain an understanding of different business models.
– Learn strategies for naming your business.
– Create customer persona – create
your brand identity.
– Create your unique value proposition and learn how to differentiate your business from your competitors.
– Know all the steps needed to build your website, including the best practices.
– Production dos and don’ts for copywriting, photography, and video
– Have a checklist before launching and maintaining a website.
– Gain basic knowledge in marketing and public relations
– Create a Pitch Deck about your business that they can present to potential partners and investors.
What you will learn in the Launch Your Online Business training course:
- Let’s start with the basics of an online business.
- Open your commercial bank account.
- Meet business owners.
- Zoom Chat: “Introduction to the Black Kingdom”
- What sets your business apart from your competitors?
- Student activity: Create your character
- Dive deeper into building an online business
- And …
- Publisher: Coursera
- English language
- Duration: 16 hours
- Number of training weeks: 4
- Lecturer: Joan Decollibus
- File format: mp4
- Course Level: Introductory
- Providing institution/university: The State University of New York
Let’s start with the basics of an online business
A Deeper Dive into Creating an Online Business
Preparing Your Online Business Launch
Successful Launch of Your Online Business. Now what?
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.