CSI (Computers and Structures, Inc.) is one of the oldest (founded: in 1975) software companies that produce products related to the design and analysis of building structures. ETABS software is a 40-year-old revolutionary and innovative solution, a complete and integrated set for building analysis and design. The comprehensive features of designing and making schematic maps analyzes of complex structures and graphic display of analytical reports are among the capabilities of this software.
CSI ETABS is a computer-aided structural analysis and design software used to analyze and design the structural performance of buildings. ETABS is one of the most popular structural analysis and design software used worldwide, and is widely used by professionals in the fields of architecture, civil engineering, and engineering.
ETABS offers a variety of features. The most common features are:
- Structural modeling: Creates a structural model of a building.
- Structural analysis: Analyzes the structural performance of a building.
- Structural design: Performs the structural design of a building.
- Simulation: Simulates the structural performance of a building.
- Report generation: Generates reports on the structural performance of a building.
ETABS can be used on a variety of platforms. The most common platforms are:
ETABS is a paid software. You need to purchase a license to use it. The license cost depends on the purpose of use and the number of users.
ETABS is a useful tool for analyzing and designing the structural performance of buildings. It offers a variety of features and platforms, and is used worldwide.
Here are some additional information about ETABS:
- It was developed by Computers and Structures, Inc. (CSI), a software company based in Berkeley, California.
- The first version of ETABS was released in 1984.
- ETABS is used by engineers and architects in over 100 countries.
- ETABS has been used to design some of the world’s most iconic buildings, including the Burj Khalifa in Dubai and the Shanghai Tower in China.
The price of ETABS software depends on the purpose of use and the number of users. Here are some of the pricing options:
- Academic: This license is for students and faculty members at accredited institutions. It costs $1,295 per year.
- Single-user: This license is for individual users. It costs $3,495 per year.
- Multi-user: This license is for teams of users. The price depends on the number of users.
- Enterprise: This license is for large organizations. The price depends on the size of the organization.
You can also purchase a one-time perpetual license for ETABS. The price of a perpetual license depends on the version of ETABS you want to purchase.
To learn more about the pricing of ETABS software, you can visit the CSI website or contact a sales representative.
Here is a link to the CSI website: https://www.csiamerica.com/products/etabs
Features and Specification of CSI ETABS software :
– Designing various building components such as floors, floors, shear walls, steel and concrete frames, composite beams, etc.
– Accurately performing linear and non-linear static and dynamic analysis
– Graphical simulation of the designed model with high details
– Ability to automatically calculate mass and center of mass
– The possibility of producing and distributing lateral and gravity loads between columns and beams
Compatible with BIM (Abbreviation of Building Information Modeling)
– Complete integration and coordination with other CSI products and AutoCAD software
The set of changes made in CSI ETABS can be seen here.
Tips for CSI ETABS program :
– The license of this software is offered in three levels, the license produced by the License Generator is the most complete level, i.e. Ultimate; See the comparison of the features of the versions here.
– Some anti-viruses may mistakenly recognize the License Generator file as a virus, if the file is completely clean, and the so-called False Positive occurs.
Microsoft® Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or later, Microsoft® Windows Vista, Microsoft® Windows 7 or Microsoft® Windows 8, 32- and 64-bit versions
With a 64-bit operating system, the SAPFire® Analytical Engine can utilize more than 4 GB of RAM, making it possible to more efficiently solve larger problems
Minimum: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64
Recommended: Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2, or better
A CPU that has SSE2 support is required
The SAPFire® Analytical Engine includes a multi-threaded solver that can take advantage of multi-core CPUs
Minimum: 2 GB for XP O/S, 4 GB for Vista/Windows 7 O/S
Recommended: 4 GB for 32-bit O/S, 8 GB or more for 64-bit O/S
The problem size that can be solved & the solution speed increases considerably with more RAM
Vista/Windows 7 requires more RAM than XP for the operating system itself
6GB to install the software
(Recommended: 500GB or larger Hard Disk Drive (7200 rpm SATA
Additional space required for running and storing model files and analysis results, dependent upon the size of the models
Minimum: Supporting 1024 by 768 resolution and 16 bits colors for standard (GDI+) graphics mode
Recommended: Discrete video card with NVIDIA GPU or equivalent and dedicated graphics RAM (512 Mb or larger) for DirectX graphics mode. The card must be DirectX 11 Compatible
DirectX graphics mode fully utilizes the hardware acceleration provided by a GPU and dedicated graphics RAM
For better graphics quality in terms of anti-aliasing and line thickness, the device raster drawing capabilities should support legacy depth bias
CSI ETABS Pictures
CSI ETABS Installation guide
Version 19 and 20:
Start installing the software; During installation, in the License Options section, select use Standalone License and close it when the License Key entry window appears.
After installing the software, do not run it. Run CMD in Run As Administrator mode and enter the command cd C:WindowsMicrosoft.NETFramework64v4.0.30319 and press Enter, then enter the ngen uninstall ETABS command and enter again, then the etabs_v19_kg file Run the .exe in the crack folder (the password is in the Readme file) and wait until the desired license is generated in the same crack folder.
Then copy and replace the license file and SentinelRMSCore.dll in the software installation location and also in the CSiLicensing folder in the same installation location.
The software is now ready to use. It should be noted that the program needs the Internet to run, so do not block its access to the Internet.
First, if there are previous versions in Windows, delete them. Start to install and during installation, uncheck the Perform native image option; After installation, run the license generation tool in the Crack folder to generate the license; Copy and replace both the dll and license files in the main and CSiLicensing paths; The program requires the Internet to run, and the start of the software may be delayed for some time.
Version 18 has been installed and successfully activated on 13 May 1998 in Windows 10 64-bit edition.
After installing the software, run the Keygen file in the Crack folder with Run as administrator and then copy the generated license file to the program installation location; Disconnect your internet connection while using the software.
! The activator does not work in a virtual machine.
Download CSI ETABS Ultimate 20.3.0 Build 2929 x64
Download CSI ETABS Ultimate 19.1.0 Build 2420 x64
Download CSI ETABS Ultimate 18.1.1 Build 2148 x64
Download CSI ETABS Ultimate 18 New Crack
Download CSI ETABS Ultimate 17.0.1 Build 1888 x64
Download CSI ETABS 2016 v16.2.1 Build 1727 x86
Download CSI ETABS 2016 v16.2.1 Build 1727 x64
Download CSI ETABS 16 New Crack Valid 2020-08
file password link
Follow On facebook
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog