CAM350, The design of complex printed circuit boards today needs to be thoroughly verified before being transferred to the board to ensure the successful and timely production of the boards. Problems with printed circuit boards can severely impact the product build schedule, wasting capital on redesigning the product. The redesign also requires changes that may damage the integrity and purpose of the product.
Inspecting, preparing, and validating the design of printed circuit boards before production and release of the product significantly increases productivity, reduces the risk of redesigning the circuit, and, most importantly, successfully delivers the electrical product at a cheaper price and faster.
CAM350 software provides a complete set of tools for easy transfer of engineering data to printed circuit boards from circuit design to fabrication.
The CAM350 software also has the ability to check the scientific rules in the design to ensure that the Gerber layers are compatible with the CAD system design rules and your ability to build the product well. The “Design to Build (DFF)” capability of CAM350 software provides a detailed analysis of the limitations and rules of manufacturing in the design of printed circuit boards and provides a way that is understandable to board designers.
CAM350 software supports a wide range of different types of formats, allowing the user to use the program more usefully. Here are some of the formats supported by CAM350.
Input and output formats supported by CAM350 software:
Features and specifications of CAM350 software:
– Enter design data directly to display what you have designed
– Analysis, identification, and elimination of manufacturing defects that may cause delays in the production process
– Inspection of engraving defects, soldering, thermal, and observing the distances in the circuit
– Determining and maintaining the overall integrity and purpose of the design
– Identify and predict the possibility of collision, interruption, or occurrence of unlikely conditions in parts of the circuit
– Optimization and testing of device performance
– Ease of learning, using, and doing things
Tips for CAM350 and BluePrint-PCB applications:
– The two main software of DownStream Technologies are presented in a package and together, which in addition to CAM350 also includes BluePrint-PCB software.
Windows® 8.1 8 and 7 (32 and 64 bit), Vista, XP
Microsoft® Office 2003 or later
Processor: 1GHZ or faster
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Disk Space: 200MB available
A video/video installation tutorial is included with the package.
DownStream Technologies CAM 350 / DFMStream 14.6 & BluePrint-PCB 6.6 build 1864 x64