Dragonframe is a Stop Motion animation software used to make several animated films, including Disney’s Frankenweenie, Laika’s Coraline, The Boxtrolls, and ParaNorman.
This software is also used to prepare stop-motion scenes in live-action movies such as Star Wars. To create stop-motion animations, the software controls a digital camera. Additional hardware add-ons can be attached to control the light and movement of the camera.
This software enables the user to manipulate the camera and the scene and then combine the frames into a sequence of moving frames. Animators can view multiple personal frames for comparison and are able to preview sequences of frames on a moving background.
Features of DZED Dragonframe:
- Motion control: Use of an intuitive interface for advanced camera movement
- Audio file: Use the audio file of a reference video in the audio workspace
- Design tools: Mark the page to guide the animation with vector design tools
- Cinematographer: Build and adjust scene lighting with camera controls, testing, and advanced photo review tools
- Timeline: Drag & Drop frame-based editing, scheduling, re-sequencing and even restoring deleted frames
- DMX Lighting: The program animates light with simple keyframes. Automatic lighting for animators with back-and-forth lighting
- Custom Face Set: Create your own face as a multi-layered Photoshop file. Add groups for mouth, eyes, ears, or any other area you need
Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
OpenGL 2.1 Capable Graphics Card
1.33 GHz CPU or faster
2 GB RAM or more
Listed in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
Download Dragonframe 5.0.9 x64 Multilingual
Download Dragonframe 4.1.8 x64 Multilingual
file password link
Follow On facebook
Follow On Pinterest
Visit Our Blog