XFlow was a product of Next Limit Technologies, which was purchased by Moazzam DS Simulia, a new generation of CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) software, specially designed for companies that require high computational accuracy in fluid simulation, transient aerodynamics, management Water and interaction of water structures and structures have been designed.
XFlow’s approach in the field of CFD is to simplify the work process, minimize repetitive algorithms and parameters, and stay away from traditional methods and mesh processing time. By using XFlow, complex modeling is done in a cost-effective and direct way. Currently, this software is used in many industries and its advantages are used to improve product quality and reduce production costs.
Features and features of XFlow software:
- Possibility of advanced and automatic analysis
- Advanced modeling capability for large samples composed of a large number of parts
- Powerful and efficient user interface
- Support for compact data structure and format based on HDF5
- Possibility of 3D simulation using MSC Nastran
- Support for high-pass, low-pass, intermediate-pass, and intermediate-pass filters in signal processing and the possibility of direct output from the engine
- Ability to send numerical data to grid frequency levels
- The possibility of using boundary lines for the virtual water channel
- Availability of custom window and time range functions for both SPL and PSD
At least 6 GB of RAM memory
500 GB of hard disk
512 MB graphics card and OpenGL> = 2.1 * (* If you use remote session software please check its OpenGL support
It is available in the Readmetxt file in the Crack folder.
DS Simulia XFlow 2022 Build 116.00 x64