Esri CityEngine is a software for 3D design of urban environments. This program is provided by Esri R&D Center Zurich AG and it performs modeling based on a procedural approach. This program is able to model all kinds of cities with different architectures and in any size. CityEngine, like Vue software, which is for modeling ecosystems and natural landscapes, provides users with the possibility of building urban environments by having a large library of objects. This program is used for urban planning, architectural construction and precise design of urban environments.
Features and Specification of CityEngine software:
- The possibility of sharing 3D models, analysis and results through the web
- Simple editing tools for sketching and building 3D models
- Suitable textures for exterior views
- Ability to correct perspective
- Quick creation of detailed reports including information such as the area and infrastructure of the floors
- The possibility of zoning different parts of the city in three dimensions
- Full support for ArcGIS
- Customizable user interface
- Tools for parametric city design
- Various wizards to facilitate frequently used operations
- CGA rules editor
- Ability to import OpenStreetMap
- Creating rich and complete reports with the possibility of customization
- Library of 3D objects
- KML support
- The possibility of scripting with Python language
- Ability to output based on custom scripts
- And …
Supported operating systems
Windows 8.1 – Windows 10
Windows 7 Ultimate, Enterprise, Professional, Home Premium (32 bit and 64 bit (EM64T))
Windows Vista Ultimate, Enterprise, Business, Home Premium (32 bit and 64 bit (EM64T))
Windows XP Professional Edition, Home Edition (32 bit )
Windows XP Professional Edition, Home Edition (64 bit (EM64T))
* Please see the operating system requirements and limitations section below for additional requirements and information.
2 GHz dual core CPU minimum (at least Pentium 4-compatible Intel/AMD)
2 GB or more
500 MB of free disk space or more
NVIDIA – GeForce 6xxx / Quadro minimum NVIDIA graphics card
ATI – Radeon X1600 minimum ATI graphics card
Network adapter is required
Software requirements and recommendations
NVIDIA or ATI graphics card with latest drivers (we recommend NVIDIA 8xxx cards minimum and NVIDIA driver series 197xx).
Autodesk FBX plug-ins 2009.3 or newer for DCC tools such as Autodesk Maya and 3ds Max (we recommend the latest FBX 2011.2).
COLLADA plugins: OpenCollada for Autodesk Maya and 3ds Max (from opencollada.org opencollada.org). Note: for layered texture support use the older ColladaMaya and ColladaMax plugins (from sourceforge.net/projects/colladamaya).
For the 2019 version, after installation, copy and paste the contents of the Crack folder to the installation location of the program. The Crack folder can also be used as the Portable version.
Download Esri CityEngine 2022.1.8535 (x64)
Download Esri CityEngine 2022.0.8300 x64
Download Esri CityEngine 2019.0.5403 x64
Download Esri CityEngine 2016.0
file password link
Follow On facebook
Follow On Pinterest
Visit Our Blog