Landmark is a service product of Holley Burton’s drilling and appraisal division, which has launched R5000. Release software simultaneously with the upgrade of more than 70 products. The launch of this software provides an unprecedented level of integration for oil and gas operators.
Features and features of Landmark:
- An environment open to innovation: The DecisionSpace environment allows you to create a seamless flow of Landmark products, and proprietary applications. With this release, users benefit from new features including drag-and-drop functionality and increased shared visibility for each application in the DecisionSpace environment.
- Simple data management: Operators can create trail handling to preserve critical information for generations to come.
- The OpenWorks R5000 database also allows the integration of 2D and 3D seismic data to power workflows.
- Superior Science Interpretation: Powerful Enhancement of Earth Science Programs. Among the new features specifically designed to increase the productivity of users during exploration, in PowerView software for surface interpretation, new tools allow collaboration for good planning, capturing critical project and scenario information, in the new version of GeoProbe The industry-leading program for 3D interpretation and visualization, users can now access 2D data directly from OpenWorks.
- Drilling turnover and increased productivity: The data entry form is now matched for proximity and the required turnover for a specific company can be customized.
- More accurate reserve estimation: With new versions of Nexus and the Decision Management System (DMS), operators can better reduce uncertainty, and incorporate risk factors and business objectives into workflow planning.
Click here for full Landmark information.
It is given in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
User name: edm
Version 5000.14.0 has been installed and successfully activated and run on Windows 10 64-bit on July 7, 2018.
Halliburton Landmark Engineer’s Desktop (EDT) v17.1.100 build 5000.17.0