Ionic – Build iOS, Android & Web Apps with Ionic & Angular is the name of the video training collection in the field of designing and developing all kinds of web, iOS and Android software. In this training course, you will be able to build powerful software from basic to advanced level with the help of Ionic framework and Angular library. Also, in this training course, the latest version of the Ionic framework, which is version number 4, has been discussed and taught. In this way, by watching this training course, you will learn the latest concepts and necessary skills in the field of working with the Ionic framework.
The course in front of you is designed and published for those users who intend to learn how to build application software for different platforms by taking only one course. You will also learn about all the concepts in Ionic framework such as navigation (tabs, sidemenus), user inputs, native device features (like camera), storages, http protocol, authentication, etc.
Features of the Ionic training course – Build iOS, Android & Web Apps with Ionic & Angular:
- Learning how to build software for different platforms with the same code base
- Creating web applications for Android and iOS operating systems
- Learn the latest concepts from the latest version of the Ionic framework
- Learn how to test the application in the browser, simulators or real devices
- Learn how to publish your software in official stores
- Publisher: Udemy
- Lecturer: Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Duration: 20h 25m
- Number of lessons: 290 lessons
- English language
- Angular fundamentals are required, although a brief refresher is also provided in the course
- Basic HTML, JS and CSS knowledge is required
- NO advanced Angular knowledge is required
Ionic Images – Build iOS, Android & Web Apps with Ionic & Angular
After extracting, watch with your favorite player.
Subtitle: English and non-English
The 2020/2 version has increased the number of 11 lessons and about 15 minutes compared to 2019/3.
The 2020/6 version has a decrease of 225 lessons and about 14.5 hours compared to 2020/2. In fact, the Legacy section has been removed.
Version 2020/8 has increased by about 1 minute in total compared to 2020/6.
Version 2020/11 compared to 2020/8 has not changed in the number of lessons and total time and has only increased in size by 5 MB.
The 6/2022 version has increased the number of 5 lessons and about 3 minutes compared to 2020/11.