MEmu Android Emulator is an Android emulator software that specializes in Android games. Using the MEmu emulator software, you can enjoy many unique titles that you can install directly on your computer. You don’t need complex settings and configuration control, just install and run it.
With the MEmu app, you can easily install Android games by clicking the APK button on the right side of the interface. Select the APK game you want to install and wait, it’s that simple. Like many other simulators that have controls installed, you can also play with a mouse and keyboard. If you don’t like the control configuration, you can change them by your choice or use the Xbox 360 controller.
There are many Android emulators available, but MEmu is an exceptional choice that allows you to access a wide range of Android games on a PC.
Features and Specification of MEmu Android Emulator software:
- Complete full Android experience with desktop
- Flexible customization (memory size, image resolution, device model, navigation bar location, Root mode, etc.)
- Passing through sensor data (eg accelerometer) for Android, so you can play games like car driving.
- Quick installation and installation of APK with drag and drop (Drag & Drop)
- File sharing between Windows and Android
- Mapping the keyboard and joystick to touch the screen for better gameplay
Windows Vista/Windows 7 SP1/Windows 8.1/ Windows 10
Intel or AMD x86 CPU
At least 1 GB of free system memory
At least 2 GB of free disk space
This software is free.
The servers of this program are not available through an Iranian IP, so the initial implementation of this program requires a non-Iranian IP, and it is possible that the secondary implementations are not possible with an Iranian IP; But after running and entering the Android environment, you can use it without any problem.