First of all, don’t confuse Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable with .NET Framework. Installing .NET is only necessary for programs based on this framework, but software written in C++ language requires another package that we intend to introduce in this post. When developing their programs with Visual C++ language, developers usually use ready-made libraries that have DLL extensions. These files can be public and shared between different programs. Programmers have two choices when publishing a program, either they should package the necessary DLLs with the program itself or use this standard C++ shared library.
Features of the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable package:
This package includes CRT runtime environment, C++, ATL, MFC, OpenMP, and MSDIA libraries. Some of the Side By Side assemblies in this package is installed in the WinSXS folder of the Windows operating system, which is present in 64-bit Windows.
The advantage of using this package is that it is developed and fixed by Microsoft. This package is regularly updated every few years by Microsoft, and while fixing security problems and existing bugs, its performance becomes more optimal. Usually, with the installation of each version of Windows, a number of these packages are installed, but new packages may be needed with the installation of new software.
This package is either placed and installed by the manufacturer in the program package during installation, or you will encounter an error related to the non-installation of this package and you must install it separately.
Note that each version of this package may be used by a number of programs, and it is not the case that you install the latest version and all programs use it. Therefore, never try to delete old packages. By removing the old packages, all the software that depended on it will stop working. So the best thing to do is to install all versions together once and for all for peace of mind. In this post, we have put all the versions for download. We suggest you download and install them all.
List of components of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2005-2017:
• Microsoft VisualC++ 2005 Redistributable v8.0.56336
• Microsoft VisualC++ 2005 Redistributable (x64) v8.0.56336
• Microsoft VisualC++ 2005 Redistributable v8.0.61001
• Microsoft VisualC++ 2005 Redistributable (x64) v8.0.61000
• Microsoft VisualC++ 2008 Redistributable — x86 v9.0.1730
• Microsoft VisualC++ 2008 Redistributable — x64 v9.0.30729.17
• Microsoft VisualC++ 2008 Redistributable — x86 v9.0.30729.6161
• Microsoft VisualC++ 2008 Redistributable — x64 v9.0.30729.6161
• Microsoft VisualC++ 2010 x86 Redistributable v10.0.40219
• Microsoft VisualC++ x40 Redistributable v10.0.40219
• Microsoft VisualC++ 2012 Redistributable (x86) v11.0.61030
• Microsoft VisualC++ 2012 Redistributable (x64) v11.0.61030
• Microsoft VisualC++ 2013 Redistributable (x86) v12.0.30501
• Microsoft VisualC++ 2013 Redistributable (x64) v12.0.30501
• Microsoft VisualC++ 2013 Redistributable (x86 ) v12.0.40664
• Microsoft VisualC++ Redistributable (x64) x64) v12.0.40664
• Microsoft VisualC++ 2017 Redistributable (x86) v14.13.26020
• Microsoft VisualC++ 2017 Redistributable (x64) v14.13.26020
• 1.6 GHz or faster processor
• 1 GB of RAM (1.5 GB if running on a virtual machine)
• 10 GB of available hard disk space
• 5400 RPM hard drive
• DirectX 9-capable video card running at 1024 x 768 or higher display resolution
OS: Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008 / 7 / 8 / 10 (32/64-bit)
This software is free.
Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2022 Redistributable 14.34.31931.0 x86
Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2022 Redistributable 14.34.31931.0 x64
Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable 14.16.27033 x86
Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable 14.16.27033 x64
Download Visual C++ Redistributable Runtimes All-in-One Nov 2022
Includes versions 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015-2017-2019-2022, for both 32-bit and 64-bit systems.
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 (x86 only) 8.0.61001
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 (x86/x64) 9.0.30729.6161
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 (x86/x64) 10.0.40219.473
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 (x86/x64) 11.0.61030.0
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 (x86/x64) 12.0.40664.0
Microsoft Visual C++ 2015/17/19 (x86/x64) 14.27.29016.0 (new release)
Microsoft Visual CPP 2005-2008-2010-2012-2013-2019 Redistributable Package Hybrid (No quality; not placed.)
Download AIO Runtime Installer-Uninstaller 2018-03-18
Download Microsoft Visual Cplusplus 2005-2017 Redistributable Package 2.8
file password link
Follow On facebook
Follow On Pinterest
Visit Our Blog