Visual Studio 2022 is the name of a well-known Integrated Development Environment ( IDE ) developed by Microsoft. This programming environment is used to develop computer software as well as websites, web applications, web services, and mobile applications.
The 2022 version of this popular IDE provides users with new features. Among the most important changes compared to the 2019 version is the presentation of the 64-bit version of Visual Studio, which is very convenient for managing huge projects.
The improved live preview feature in this version, allows WPF and web developers to preview live web and XAML applications and see changes instantly, Hot Reload for C++ or Net projects. which provides the possibility of editing them while running the program and making changes, and the Force Run feature, which can be used to run the program regardless of its failure points, is one of the features of Visual Studio 2022.
Features and Specification of Visual Studio 2022 :
- Live Preview: Live preview for web applications and XAML
- Hot Reload: applying changes in C++ and Net programs. during execution
- Force Run: Run the program to a certain point, regardless of the breakpoints for troubleshooting
- Providing a 64-bit version to improve performance and facilitate the management of huge projects
- Added C++ build and debugging in WSL2 distributions
- Redesign of icons
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 10 version 1909 or higher: Home, Professional, Education, and Enterprise.
- Windows Server 2019: Standard and Datacenter.
- Windows Server 2016: Standard and Datacenter.
All 64-bit only ; 32-bit and ARM operating systems Plus Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC edition & Windows 10 S are not supported.
- 1.8 GHz or faster 64-bit processor; Quad-core or better recommended. ARM processors are not supported.
- 4 GB of RAM.
- Hard disk space: Minimum of 850 MB up to 210 GB of available space, depending on features installed; Typical installations require 20-50 GB of free space.
- Video card that supports a minimum display resolution of 720p (1280 by 720); Visual Studio will work best at a resolution of WXGA (1366 by 768) or higher.
Use the following serials to activate;
Microsoft Visual Studio Enterprise 2022 v17.4.3 (Build 17.4.33205.214) Multilingual x64
Download part 1 – 5 GB
Download part 2 – 5 GB
Download part 3 – 5 GB
Download part 4-5 GB
Download part 5 – 5 GB
Download part 6 – 5 GB
Download part 7 – 5 GB
Download part 8 – 5 GB
Download part 9 – 394 MB
file password link
Follow On facebook
Follow On Pinterest
Visit Our Blog