Navicat Data Modeler is a powerful tool for database design. With the help of this program, you can design all kinds of database models, including conceptual, logical, and physical models. You don’t need to write different commands for this. Tasks such as designing the overall structure of the database, reverse engineering processes, importing information models from ODBC sources, creating advanced SQL/DDLs, printing models, and many other tasks, are all done graphically. With the help of this software, it is possible to build relational database models and create corresponding SQL scripts with just one click.
Navicat Data Modeler supports various database engines such as MySQL, MariaDB, Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, and SQLite. Working with each of these databases is no different from the other. All database objects and entities and the relationship between them are displayed visually in this program and you can make the necessary edits by clicking on them.
One of the practical features of this program is the possibility of comparing two databases in such a way that after making changes in different parts of a database, you can clearly see the applied changes. Also, by using the reverse engineering tool of this program, you can easily extract the ER structure of the desired database. After designing the database, this software automatically generates SQL scripts for you.
Features and Specification of Navicat Data Modeler software:
- Work with data completely intuitively without the need to enter text commands
- Support for all types of database engines
- The possibility of building conceptual, logical, and physical data models
- Ability to reverse engineer databases and build ER diagrams from it
- The possibility of comparing and syncing the changes of two databases
- Ability to automatically create SQL scripts
- Having standard design tools (layering, images, notes, etc.)
- Infinite undo and redo
Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2, Server 2012, Server 2016
It is given in the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.