NETCAD GIS is a CAD and GIS software that supports international standards and is designed for the engineering and use of geographic information systems users. This program has provided the necessary ability and flexibility for users and also provides a powerful integration of CAD, GIS, and Raster with its unique architecture.
This program also has a quick and easy search that the user can access the desired tool by just typing a few letters, and also the user can increase the speed of data generation by using active shortcuts. The use of the layer management system has made all CAD, GIS and other reference layers always known as layers and multiple activities applied to them or even saved as a separate project. Also, by selecting several layers, they can be sent to Google Earth with just one command.
Features of NETCAD GIS:
- Quick access to the data used in the project, the location of sheets, signs, and blocks using an advanced search engine.
- Using the new integrated layer management structure, all CAD, GIS, Raster, and reference layers are now placed together.
- Easy, fast, and intelligent data generation and quick access to request guidance
- Online maps can be placed in your project with just one click.
- Rich format support and database independence
- Not performing repetitive tasks in the template project processing
- Workflow models in Netcad structure
- Application development editor
- Net store
NETCAD GIS Pictures
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
This version includes the following modules:
NETPRO, NETSURF, NETMAP, NETKAMU, NETCAD_RASVEK, HESAP, NETTOP