Notepad++, The suffix + usually comes after any phrase, promising additional features and capabilities; Note pad++ software is a very complete and suitable replacement for the default Windows software, i.e. Notepad, which has the ability to edit more than 40 programming languages. This editor has the ability to display several documents in different tabs, and this feature makes the user’s speed high and also the possibility of comparing documents with each other.
Features and Specification of the Notepad++ program:
– Drag and drop support
– Complete and detailed search in the content of the document
– Support for various character standards such as Unicode
– The possibility of enlarging documents
– Ability to compare different documents
– Ability to automatically complete codes
– Ability to find written errors
– Execution and storage of macros
– Creating and customizing the protrusions and indentations of the texts
– Creating order in replacing and searching for letters
Programming languages supported by Notepad++:
The set of changes made in Notepad++ can be seen at the bottom of this page.
Notes of the Notepad++ program:
– This software is open source and free and has no time or structure limitations.
– Following the sanction imposed in 2008 against the Islamic Republic of Iran and several other countries by the SourceForge database (which was carried out due to the pressure of the US government on open-source projects to comply with US law), the creators of this software in 2010, in A statement found this action ridiculous and absurd and stating that Notepad++, like all free and open source software on Forge, is out of the possession of the US government, they created an independent domain and moved the project to another base. (Sourceforge’s restriction is almost lifted now)
Win2003, Win2000, Win7 x64, WinXP, WinVista, Win7 x32, Win8 x32, Win8 x64, Win10 x32, Win10 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10
This software is free and has no time or structure restrictions.