qBittorrent is a practical and open-source BitTorrent client software. This software allows you to download multiple torrent files at the same time or share them on the BitTorrent network. If there are many files in the list, the amount of time required to download a file may increase significantly. You can view the files in a list along with the name, size, download status, and download speed or add other columns by right-clicking. qBittorrent software is written in c++ programming language and therefore it can be called native software.
Features and Specification of the qBittorrent program:
- Bandwidth scheduling
- Bind all traffic to a specific interface
- Control over torrent transfers
- Support Windows, Linux, Mac and FreeBSD platforms
- IP filtering
- IPV6 support (you can’t use IPV6 and IPV4 at the same time)
- Torrent search engine
- Remote control via secure web
- Consecutive downloads
- Unicode support and availability in 35 languages
Windows 7 32 bit / Windows 8 32 bit / Windows7 64 bit / Windows 8 64 bit / Windows 8.1 32 bit / Windows 8.1 64 bit / Windows 10 32 bit / Windows 10 64 bit / Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / XP 64 bit / Vista 64 bit
1024MB / 1GB
This program is free and does not require installation.