Software Architecture & Design of Modern Large Scale Systems is a training course for software architecture and design and planning of large-scale and modern software systems published by Udemy Academy. In order to hold job positions in the fields of software architect and project manager, you must master a set of different skills such as software architecture, different software development, and programming patterns, systems design, big data processing, and big data, etc. .
During this training course, you will get to know the architecture and design process of very large software systems, in other words, supercomputers. These systems can serve millions of users in a day and process several petabytes of data and store them in their powerful databases.
The theoretical topics presented in this training course will help you in passing exams and job interviews.
What you will learn in the Software Architecture & Design of Modern Large Scale Systems training course:
- Identifying the prerequisites and technical minimums of a particular system and providing complete details for it
- Design and development of simple and functional APIs
- Familiarity with the topics related to scalability and development of current systems
- Accessibility and improving the overall performance and speed of a system
- Familiarity with different models and architectures of software design and development
- Big data processing
- Management of very high and voluminous traffic
- Frequently asked questions and topics in interviews and job tests
- And …
Instructor: Michael Pogrebinsky
Level of training: introductory to advanced
Number of lessons: 36
Duration of training: 5 hours and 31 minutes
Course topics on 10/2022
Basic knowledge of programming and software engineering
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.
Download the course – 800 MB
file password link
Follow On facebook
Follow On Pinterest
Visit Our Blog