SolidCAM CAD / CAM system developed by a new generation of SolidCAM company (official distributor in Russia). This system is a complete solution for metal production automation. By using a wide range of suggested strategies for turning, milling and electrical discharge of the machining process, the engineer can prepare the necessary set of CNC machining products in a short time.
Features and Specification of the SolidCAM software and plugin:
- High productivity
- Support for different strategies to handle things like contour, sampling and channel
- Different types of hole machining such as drilling, stringing and drilling
- Machining based on analytical surfaces
- Providing a wide range of tools that can be effectively used to troubleshoot products with complex geometry such as prismatic parts.
- Axis machining using a 3D surface or solid model
- Providing tools to identify and correct areas that were not diagnosed in the previous change phase.
- Create a database of standard processes and once created, a parameter process can be reused in the future
- It has many features to automatically create programs for turning and milling operations
- Tool rotation support that allows you to weld and transfer drills to processing centers
- Wire EDM allows internal and external lines of fixed and variable angles to be processed.
- Providing physical processing parameters along the entire path
SOLIDWORKS 2020 System Requirements
- Supported Systems:
- Windows 10, 64-Bit
- Windows 7 SP1, 64-Bit ( End of Life : SW2020 SP5)
- Not Supported Systems:
- Windows 8.1, 64-Bit
- Windows 8.0, 64-Bit
- Windows 7 SP1, 32-Bit
- Vista Business x64 SP2
- XP x64
- 32 bit Windows
- 16 GB or more, SOLIDWORKS
- 32 GB or more – recommended for large assembly work and simulation
- Visit solidworks.com/sw/support/videocardtesting.html for a list of certified cards and drivers.
- Nvidia Quadro or AMD FirePro or AMD Radeon Pro.
- Integrated Intel HD graphics and gaming cards (Nvidia GeForce for example) are not certified and not recommended.
- Quadro NVS are not recommended; they are 2D only cards.
- While a certified video card is important SOLIDWORKS is a CPU bound application, you’ll see more performance gains from a faster CPU.
- For SOLIDWORKS 2019, the new performance pipeline requires Nvidia Quadro series cards Kepler, Maxwell, Pascal and Volta that support OpenGL 4.5.
- 3.3GHz or higher
- Current generation Intel or AMD with SSE2 support processor – as fast as you can afford.
- The Intel i7 Generation 8 Coffee Lake series are the fastest CPU’s today.
- SOLIDWORKS will take advantage of multi core and multi CPU architectures up to 4 cores.
- All SOLIDWORKS Simulation products take advantage of multi core and multi CPU architectures.
- Sata Controlled SSD (solid state drive) recommended at minimum.
- New PCIe M.2 drives are strongly recommended for use for the primary drive.
PDM Contributor or Viewer : 10 GB or more
PDM Web Client or Web Server : 5 GB or more
PDM Archive Server or Database Server : 50 GB or more
SOLIDWORKS Manage : 10 GB or more
It is given in the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
! Run the installation file with Run as administrator.