Deep Learning is a deep learning course published by Udacity Academy. Learn to leverage the capabilities of deep learning tools to solve complex problems and unlock next-level results for companies.
Join the next generation of deep learning talent helping to define a highly beneficial AI-based future for our world. In this program, you will study advanced topics such as neural networks, convolutional neural networks, recurrent neural networks, and generative adversarial networks.
Start by learning the basics of deep learning. Then explore the fundamental algorithms underlying modern deep learning: gradient descent and backpropagation. After establishing these basics, examine neural network design structures and the impact of these design decisions. Finally, this course explores how neural network training can be optimized for accuracy and robustness.
What you will learn in the Deep_Learning training course:
- In this project, you will develop a handwritten digit recognition system in PyTorch. Then, use data preprocessing skills to properly load data for use in models. Create a neural network using PyTorch and write a training loop that trains the model with the loaded data. Finally, use advanced training techniques to improve accuracy on the test set.
- Convolutional neural networks
- RNNs and transformers
- Constructing productive adversarial networks
- And …
- Publisher: Udacity
- Teachers: Erick Galinkin , Giacomo Vianello , Nathan Klarer , Thomas Hossler
- English language
- Training level: advanced
- Training duration: 30 hours and 55 minutes
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.