Udemy – 100 Days of Code – The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp for 2022 is the name of the comprehensive, project-oriented and practical Python programming language training course . The upcoming course, offering 100 practical projects in 100 days, is considered one of the most complete and of course the most popular trainings in the history of the Udemy website.
In this course, you will be fully acquainted with programming in Python and building websites, games, applications, as well as topics related to data science, and you do not need any programming background to start it. The mentioned course is completely up-to-date and uses the latest tools and technologies from companies such as Google, Apple and Netflix. In this course, step by step, you will get to know all the essentials that a Python developer must have.
Among the tools, technologies and modules covered in this course are PyCharm integrated development environment and Jupyter Notebook and Google Colab web applications, Selenium and Beautiful Soup modules, data science modules such as Pandas, NumPy and Matplotlib. and designing graphical applications with Python with the help of Tkinter.
Front-End development using HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap 4 and Backend with Flask, REST and APIs, working with SQL databases such as SQLite and PostgreSQL as well as version control using Git and GitHub are other topics of this course. Also, creating Snake and Pong games, automatic birthday greetings with SMS and email, creating a blog, creating a public API, data science with Google Trends, analyzing Lego datasets and analyzing the Google App Store are just some of the 100 practical projects in this course.
What do you learn:
- Gain professional programming skills in Python
- Master the Python programming language by building and completing 100 projects in 100 days
- Build a strong resume to get hired as a developer
- Building websites and web applications with Python
- Creating a graphical desktop application with Python
- Learning how to use modern frameworks like Selenium, Pandas, Scikit Learn, etc
- And …
This training is suitable for people who:
- People who want to learn programming from scratch without any prior knowledge and become professional in Python
- People who want to start their startups by building websites and web applications
- Experienced programmers who want to replace their previous language with Python
- Intermediate Python programmers who can use the 100 projects of this course as a challenge to improve their knowledge.
Specifications of Udemy – 100 Days of Code – The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp for 2022:
- Publisher: Udemy
- Lecturer: Dr. Angela Yu
- English language
- Education level: from elementary to advanced
- Number of lessons: 676 lessons
- Duration: 64 hours and 2 minutes
100 Days of Code Headlines
100 Days of Code prerequisites
- No programming experience needed – I’ll teach you everything you need to know
- A Mac or PC computer with access to the internet
- No paid software required – I’ll teach you how to use PyCharm, Jupyter Notebooks and Google Colab
- I’ll walk you through, step-by-step how to get all the software installed and set up
100 Days of Code Pictures
After extracting, watch with your favorite player.
This tutorial became free from the 2020/12/16 update.
The 2020/12 version has increased the number of 2 lessons and 1 hour and 40 minutes compared to 2020/11/23.
The version of 12/16/2020 has increased by 1 lesson and about 1 hour compared to 2020/12. It became free from this update.
Version 2021/2 has increased time by about 5 minutes compared to 2020/12/16.
The 2021/11 version has increased time by about 20 minutes compared to 2021/2.
The 2021/12 version has increased the number of 1 lesson and the duration by 1 minute compared to 2021/11.
We did not see any changes in version 2022/11 compared to 2021/12, except the quality increase from 720p to 1080p.
Download part 1 – 5 GB
Download part 2 – 5 GB
Download part 3 – 5 GB
Download part 4-5 GB
Download part 5 – 5 GB
Download part 6 – 5 GB
Download part 7 – 1.08 GB
file password link
Follow On facebook
Follow On Pinterest
Visit Our Blog