Calculus 1 with the Math Sorcerer Calculus 1 with the Math Sorcerer was published by Udemy Academy. ULTIMATE Calculus 1 course! Hundreds of videos and thousands of assignments with solutions.
This is literally the ULTIMATE Calculus 1 Course!!!
1- Watch the videos and try to follow and take notes with pencil and paper!
2- Try to do problems before I do them (if you can!)
3- Try to complete the assignments. Solutions are included for each assignment and in some cases, the solutions are very detailed.
If you finish even 50% of this course, you will know a lot of calculus 1 and more importantly, your level of math maturity will increase drastically. Calculus 1 is quite a beautiful subject. I hope you enjoy watching these videos and solving these problems as much as I did. Note that this course has a lot of very short videos with assignments.
If you want to learn calculus, this format can be good because you don’t have to spend a lot of time on the course every day. Even if you can only spend time doing 1 video a day, it’s honestly better than doing no math at all. You can learn a lot and because there are so many videos you can make 1 video a day. Good luck and I hope you learn a lot of math.
What you will learn in Calculus 1 with the Math Sorcerer course:
- Intuitive understanding of limitations
- Understand limit notation in calculus
- Understand what a constraint actually is and what it means to have one
- How to calculate the limits from the chart
- How to calculate limits analytically
- How to calculate limits by rationalization
- How to calculate limits with quadratic factorization
- How to calculate limits with the difference of cubes
- How to calculate limits with absolute values
- How to calculate limits with piecewise functions
- How to think more deeply about limitations
- How to use the pressure theorem to calculate limits
- How to use the pressure theorem to do a simple proof
- How to calculate constraints using specific trigonometric constraints
- And …
Who is this course suitable for:
- Anyone who wants to learn calculus
Calculus 1 with the Math Sorcerer Course details
- Publisher: Udemy
- Instructor: The Math Sorcerer
- English language
- Training level: introductory to advanced
- Number of courses: 304
- Training duration: 16 hours and 6 minutes
Calculus 1 with the Math Sorcerer Course topics on 8/2022
Calculus 1 with the Math Sorcerer Course prerequisites
Precalculus and Trigonometry are the Standard Prerequisites
NOTE: You can still understand A LOT of this material without the above prerequisites
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.