Crash Course Electronics and PCB Design is a training course in electronics and PCB design that teaches you how to work with Altium CircuitMaker and Labcenter Proteus software. This course is designed for people who are interested in learning electronics from scratch and then use it to design printed circuit boards. Unlike other educational courses, this course has practical and comprehensive topics and teaches all subjects from beginner to professional level.
At the beginning of the course, you get familiar with atomic and electron physics, and then Ohm’s law, circuit analysis, AC, DC, complex impedance, RC and RL circuits, filters, amplifier, transistor, FET, analog and digital theory, and many other topics. You learn another. Instead of dealing with heavy technical and mathematical topics, this course tries to accompany you with the instructor and show you the topics related to PCB design in a practical way.
Items taught in this course:
- Analysis and construction of analog and digital circuits
- Familiarity with Ohm’s law and circuit analysis
- Introduction to atomic and electron physics
- Learning Altium CircuitMaker and Labcenter Proteus software
- Teaching RC and RL circuits, filters, amplifier
- Introduction to transistor and FET
Specifications of Crash Course Electronics and PCB Design:
- English language
- Duration: 108 hours and 55 minutes
- Number of lessons: 157 lessons
- Education level: Intermediate
- Lecturer: Andre LaMothe
- File format: mp4
Crash Course Electronics Course headings
Crash Course Electronics Course prerequisites
- A modern Windows PC (or VM) capable of running various CAD and design tools used in this course such as Altium CircuitMaker, Labcenter Proteus, Matlab, and more.
- A High School or equivalent understanding of mathematics.
- Since the course is about electronics, to get the full benefit of the course, you will need to follow along and build the circuits. Thus, access to breadboards, power supplies, tools, parts, etc.
- A lot of patience! This is a university level course with many 1 hour lectures. There’s a lot of material to cover, and we are here to learn this cold, inside and out!
Crash Course Electronics Pictures
After extracting, watch with your favorite player.
The 2020/10 version has increased the number of 3 lessons and about 1.5 hours compared to 2020/2. The defects of the previous version have been fixed.
The 2020/12 version has increased the number of 1 lesson and about 1 hour compared to 2020/10. This increase has been in Section 9, which has only been updated.
The version of 2021/1 has increased by 1 lesson and about 1 hour compared to 2020/12. This increase has been in Section 9, which has only been updated.
The version of 2021/5 has increased by 1 lesson and 28 minutes compared to 2021/1.
Version 2021/9 compared to version 2021/5, the number of lessons has increased by 27 minutes.
The 2021/11 version compared to the 2021/9 version has increased the number of 1 lessons for a duration of 1 hour and 11 minutes.
The version of 2022/7 compared to 2021/11 has increased the number of 3 lessons and the duration of 1 hour and 39 minutes, only in the last part. These changes can also be downloaded separately.
Part 1 – The Starting Line
Section 2 – Introduction to Electronics
Part 3 – Advanced Circuit Analysis Techniques and Tools
Part 4 – Electrical Engineering 101 – And Here Comes the Crash Course Part…Buckle Up!
Section 5 – Introduction to Digital Logic Systems, Boolean Algebra, Timing Diagrams and TTL
Section 6 – Taking Digital to the Next Level with Small, Medium, and Large Scale Integration
Section 7 – Printed Circuit Board Design and Technology with CircuitMaker
Part 8 – Graduating to Design Engineer: CircuitMaker Fundamentals and Real-World Projects
Section 9 – Crash Course Bonus Lectures
Download part 1 – 5 GB
Download part 2 – 5 GB
Download part 3 – 5 GB
Download part 4-5 GB
Download part 5 – 1.15 GB
Download the updates of 2022/7 compared to 2021/11
file password link
Follow On facebook
Follow On Pinterest
Visit Our Blog