Data Structures & Algorithms – Java The Data Structures and Algorithms – Java course published by Udemy Academy. Run DSA to break down the coding interview with animated examples for an enhanced learning experience
This course is different… After each line of code, an animation of the data structure or algorithm is updated to show exactly what that line of code did. Advanced-level animations provide many benefits to students: increased understanding of concepts, greater retention, and material can be covered in a fraction of the time, which means you can actually learn more in less time. And save more content.
This is the key combination of factors that will prepare you for the technical interview that will land you your dream job! I invite you to watch some of the videos in this course to see what I mean. The difference will be immediately noticeable! I spent over a year creating this course with the goal that an absolute beginner could take it and understand all the concepts the first time.
What you will learn in the Data Structures & Algorithms – Java training course:
- Mastery of data structures and algorithms
- Answer technical interview questions with confidence.
- Temporal and spatial complexity of data structures and algorithms
- Sharpen your skills as a developer.
Who is this course suitable for:
- Java programmers prepare for interview.
- Students taking courses in data structures and algorithms.
- Publisher: Udemy
- Instructor: Scott Barrett
- English language
- Training level: introductory to advanced
- Number of courses: 105
- Training duration: 7 hours and 47 minutes
No experience with data structures or algorithms required
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.
The version of 2022/11 compared to 2021/12 has increased the number of 3 lessons and the duration of 12 minutes.