Docker Mastery is the best-selling training course for working with Docker, which teaches how to build, publish and manage Docker Containers. In this course, you will learn how to change the machine code while it is working as a container. Assign only specific ports to applications on the network. Create a three-node cluster on cloud servers. Create virtual IPs and set them on clusters. After completing this course, you can use Docker in daily programming or sysadmin activities. Create DockerFile and proceed to build these files. Build multi-node clusters and use H/A containers. Protect your keys. Use TLS authentication or password for added security.
Content of the Docker Mastery training course:
- How to use Docker to create a virtual machine and test applications.
- Acquiring the necessary skills to set up a suitable environment for code testing
- Creating custom images
- Building multi-node clusters for operational programming
- Update and change SWarm service without update
- Understanding ARM Containers
- And …
Specifications of the Docker Mastery course:
- English language
- Duration: 19 hours and 52 minutes
- Number of courses: 180
- Instructor: Bret Fisher & Docker Captain Program
- Ability to play on: Windows, mobile, TV
Complete list of educational topics and titles on 11/2022
Docker Mastery Required conditions
- No paid software required – Just install your favorite text editor and browser!
- Local admin access to install Docker for Mac/Windows/Linux.
- Understand terminal or command prompt basics.
- Linux basics like shells, SSH, and package managers. (tips included to help newcomers!)
- Know the basics of creating a server in the cloud (on any provider). (tips included to help newcomers!)
- Understand the basics of web and database servers. (how they typically communicate, IP’s, ports, etc.)
- Have a GitHub and Docker Hub account.
Images Docker Mastery: The Complete Toolset From a Docker Captain
After Extract, view with your desired Player.
Previous training name: Docker Mastery: with K8s & Swarm from a Docker Captain
The 2019/12 version has added 19 lessons and about 1.5 hours of time compared to 2019/11.
The 2020/2 version has increased the number of 2 lessons and 2 minutes compared to 2019/12.
Version 2020/3 has increased the number of 1 lesson and 1 minute compared to 2020/2.
The 2020/4 version has increased the number of 2 lessons and 2 minutes (in total) compared to 2020/3.
The 2020/6 version has a decrease of 1 lesson compared to 2020/5.
The 2020/8 version has an increase of 1 lesson compared to 2020/6.
Version 2020/11 has decreased by about 1 minute compared to 2020/8.
Version 2021/4 does not show any change in the number of courses and total time compared to 2020/11 and has not been updated.
The version of 2021/10 compared to 2020/4-2020/11 has reduced the number of 1 lesson and the duration of 3 minutes.
The 2022/9 version has increased the number of 4 lessons and 16 minutes compared to 2021/10.
Download part 1 – 2 GB
Download part 2 – 2 GB
Download part 3 – 2 GB
Download part 4 – 2 GB
Download part 5 – 2 GB
Download part 6 – 708 MB
file password link
Follow On facebook
Follow On Pinterest
Visit Our Blog