DSP From Ground Up™ on ARM Processors is a basic digital signal processing (DSP) course using ARM processors. This course is designed with a programming-based approach to build a strong foundation of digital signal processing for you and familiarize you with its most practical aspects. The purpose of this course is to provide you with fully practical techniques and to avoid obstacles in learning DSP mathematical theories as much as possible.
This is why the teaching techniques of this course will be explained in simple language instead of being proved by mathematical reasoning. Also, this course is compatible with different programming languages and hardware architectures, and you can practice your learned techniques in the language and hardware of your choice.
Of course, the focus of this course is on the development of DSP algorithms for ARM microcontrollers and the exploitation of its features such as SIMD, MAC, FPU, as well as the ARM CMSIS-DSP library. At the end of this course, you will be able to develop effective DSP algorithms according to MAC and SIMD instructions, create real-time digital signal processing software, and fully master the CMSIS-DSP library.
Convolution Kernel Algorithm, Discrete Fourier Transform Algorithm (DFT) and its inverse (IDFT), finite and infinite impulse response filter (FIR and IIR), Windowed-Sinc filter, Bessel, Chebyshev, Butterworth and modified Sallen-Key filters. Among the algorithms and filters that you develop and test on the ARM processor during this course.
What do you learn:
- Development of effective DSP algorithms according to MAC and SIMD instructions
- Understanding Cortex-M4, M7 optimization strategies
- Suppression of noise in signals
- Development and testing of Convolution Kernel, DFT, IDFT, FIR, IIR, FFT algorithms on ARM processors
- Development and testing of low-pass and high-pass unknown filters
- Complete mastery of the CMSIS-DSP library
- And …
This training is suitable for people who:
- Engineering students
- Engineers and teachers of embedded systems
- DSP enthusiasts
Specifications of DSP From Ground Up™ on ARM Processors 2020-9:
- Publisher: Udemy
- Instructor: Israel Gbati
- English language
- Education level: from elementary to advanced
- Number of lessons: 256 lessons
- Duration: 25h 26m
DSP From Ground Up™ on ARM Processors
DSP From Ground Up prerequisites
- Having basic C programming skills is a plus
- You will need an STM32F411-DISCO Board
DSP From Ground Up Pictures
After extracting, watch with your favorite player.
Subtitles: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Japanese, Russian, Chinese and 11 other languages
The version of 2022/9 compared to 2020/4 has increased the number of 84 lessons and the duration of 13 hours and 28 minutes.