GitHub Actions – The Complete Guide GitHub Actions – The Complete Guide course published by Udemy Academy. Learn how to create an automated CI/CD workflow with GitHub’s DevOps service.
GitHub Actions is a very popular and fast-growing CI / CD automation service provided by GitHub. This course teaches GitHub_Actions from the ground up, with no previous GitHub_Actions experience assumed or required. In order to manage the growing development and complexity of the code and the deployment of high-frequency application updates, powerful automation platforms and tools are required. As you’ll learn throughout this course, GitHub Actions is one such platform that lets you automate everything from code testing, builds and deployments to GitHub repository and project management.
What you will learn in GitHub Actions – The Complete Guide course:
- Use GitHub Actions to create automated workflows and processes.
- Automate code-based and project-based tasks.
- Run simple and complex workflows on a wide range of triggers.
- Create powerful CI/CD workflows, including runtime configuration, security, and conditional execution
- Build custom actions or use generic community solutions.
- How to secure GitHub Action workflows.
Who is this course suitable for:
- Developers who want to explore DevOps solutions and workflow automation.
- Beginner or advanced DevOps practitioners who want to learn GitHub practices.
- Anyone looking to automate code-based tasks.
- Publisher: Udemy
- Instructor: Academind by Maximilian Schwarzmüller , Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- English language
- Education level: Introductory
- Number of courses: 142
- Training duration: 10 hours and 23 minutes
Basic Git & GitHub knowledge is strongly recommended (but the course offers a refresher module)
Basic development knowledge is recommended but not strictly required
NO prior GitHub Actions knowledge is required
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.
Download part 1 – 1 GB
Download part 2 – 1 GB
Download part 3 – 1 GB
Download part 4 – 324 MB
file password link
Follow On facebook
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog