Hibernate and Spring Data JPA: Beginner to Guru is a zero-to-hundred Hibernate and Spring Data JPA library training course published by Udemy Academy. During this training course, you will benefit from Spring Boot version 3 and you will gain valuable skills. Note that to start this training course, you must use Java version 17 and Spring Boot version 3.
Other versions may be able to meet your needs, but it is suggested to use the introduced versions if possible. JPA actually stands for Java Persistence API. JPA is one of the most useful Java APIs used to work with relational databases. Spring Data JPA is actually a very useful and comprehensive tool that is designed based on JPA API specifications.
Spring Data JPA greatly simplifies working with entities of different databases and greatly reduces the number of problems and complexities of different databases. Spring Data JPA eliminates many repetitive parts and basic prerequisites of each project, saving time for the programmer and development team. By using this library, the user can focus all his attention and mental power on the general logic of the project and business and leave all repetitive and automatable parts to the system.
What you will learn in Hibernate and Spring Data JPA: Beginner to Guru training course:
- Getting to know the specifications and unique features of Java JPA
- Hibernate JPA implementation
- Data querying with JDBC, JDBC Template, Hibernate, and Spring Data JPA
- Using Object-Relational Mapping or ORM in JPA to map data in different database tables
- Deep understanding of various JPA communications including one-to-one, one-to-all, all-to-one and all-to-all
- Creating permanent and immutable data in databases using JPA and Hibernate
- Use Hibernate’s pagination and sorting capabilities
- And …
Instructor: John Thompson and Spring Ahead Code Academy
Education level: introductory to advanced
Number of lessons: 140
Duration of training: 17 hours and 27 minutes
Hibernate and Spring Data JPA Course topics on 10/2022
Hibernate and Spring Data JPA course prerequisites: Beginner to Guru
You have fun learning and want to understand how to use JPA with databases
Programming Experience with Java
Basic understanding of Spring Framework and Spring Boot
SQL Knowledge highly recommended
Java 17+ and Spring Boot 3
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.