Introduction to Cloud Computing on AWS for Beginners is a course to teach the fundamental principles and concepts of cloud computing and Amazon web services (or AWS) for beginners. This course is actually a familiarization course with this computing model and one of the most famous web services that will improve your knowledge from a complete beginner to an AWS Cloud expert.
In this course, you will first learn the general and basic concepts of cloud computing, and then you will learn the basics of AWS, and after that, you will learn more advanced concepts. This course uses fully visual methods and techniques such as diagrams and various animations to teach these concepts. Many practical exercises are also included in this course, all of which can be done using a free AWS account, and you can use them to learn more about the different parts of this web service.
This course is divided into 14 sections, from basic concepts to more advanced skills. In parts 2, to 4, you will find an understanding of the technologies that the cloud is based on, you will get to know the main concepts of cloud computing, models and examples, and the types of complex cloud computing architecture such as stateful and stateless services, monolithic architecture in You will learn about Microservices and event-oriented architectures. In parts 5 to 8, you will learn about the basics of AWS, setting up a free account, setting up virtual servers on Amazon EC2 and building a website, Amazon storage services (EBS, EFS, and S3), and RDS and DynamoDB databases. .
Chapters 9 to 14 are also dedicated to AWS automation, continuous integration and delivery (DevOps), DNS services, SNS, SQS, Docker, and more.
What do you learn:
- Learning general concepts of cloud computing
- Learning the basics of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Gaining a fundamental understanding of the systems and technologies on which the cloud is based
- Developing and acquiring user skills to use the main and important services of AWS
- Gain comprehensive knowledge from beginner level to advanced concepts
This training is suitable for people who:
- Beginners and novices who are eager to learn about cloud computing and learn its basic concepts
- Professionals who are eager to explore cloud computing services
- People looking to understand Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Aspiring developers who want to develop their applications with AWS
Specifications of Introduction to Cloud Computing on AWS for Beginners:
- Publisher: Udemy
- Lecturer: Neal Davis AWS Certified Solutions Architect & Developer Associate, Digital Cloud Training | AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner AWS Certified Solutions Architect, AWS Developer Associate
- English language
- Training level: beginner
- Number of lessons: 88 lessons
- Duration: 6 hours and 52 minutes
Introduction to Cloud Computing on AWS for Beginners
Introduction to Cloud Computing prerequisites
- This course is designed for Cloud Computing beginners and AWS beginners
- Absolutely no prior experience necessary
Introduction to Cloud Computing Pictures
After extracting, watch with your favorite player.
Subtitles: English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
The version of 2022/4 compared to 2020/8 has increased the number of 1 lesson and the duration of 6 minutes, and Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish subtitles have been added to it.
2022/10 version compared to 2022/4 has changed 100% in terms of course topics and content. (Instructor’s note: We are happy to inform you that we have just released a completely new version of this course! The new course consists of 100% new lessons and hands-on activities to reflect the latest AWS console and services.)