Ethical hacking is a type of hacking whose main purpose is to identify system weaknesses and provide preventive solutions against potential vulnerabilities. This work makes the secondary risks caused by carelessness in creating defensive shields do not lead to spending for the organization. Lawful hacking is a process that, although it may incur additional costs at the beginning, but due to its preventive nature, it will reduce the overall costs of the organization in the long run, and the Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch course deals with this issue.
In the best-selling course Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch, you will get to know the nature of this type of hacking. As a black hat hacker, you break into systems and then as a security expert, you prevent these types of attacks. This training course is divided into 4 main parts. In the first part, you will learn about network penetration testing.
In this section, you will learn how to obtain information about computers and equipment connected to the network. You learn how to access this equipment; You learn how to capture specific data; After identifying the protocol and security mechanism of wireless networks, how to hack WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryption methods will be taught; You will also learn how to hack system accounts and understand their transfer traffic.
In the next section, you will learn how to take full control of the target system. You will learn about server-side attacks without interacting with the user; You will identify the vulnerabilities of the system and use them as ways of penetration; You will also learn about client-side attacks such as installing a backdoor on the system of uninformed users;
You will learn about social engineering and how to implement backdoor in the form of a photo. In the next part of Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch, you will learn what to do with the bait system. You will learn how to access the file system , read, write and upload files; You will learn how to use decoy systems as a center for hacking other systems, and finally, in the fourth part, you will learn about website performance, obtaining information from it, and how to identify vulnerabilities such as SQL Injection and XSS, etc., and how to secure the system. you also learn
The content of the Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch training course
- More than 120 high-quality videos about legitimate hacking and system security topics
- Familiarity with ethical hacking and its difference from other types of hacking
- How to install Kali Linux and perform penetration tests
- Learning the basics of Linux
- How to configure the environment for hacking exercises
- Learning Linux commands and how to work with the terminal
- Familiarity with network concepts
- How to make fake WiFi and identify clients
- How to hack Wi-Fi network password (WEP/WPA/WPA2 methods)
- Identifying open ports and installing desired services on the victim’s system
- Method of reading and writing on the file system of the victim
- Backdoor installation training with social engineering technique
- Backdoor installation through any type of video, audio, pdf file, etc
- Understanding the performance of websites and identifying its weaknesses
- How to find subdomains related to a site
- Find all websites hosted on a given server
- Sql Injection method and XSS attacks
- And …
Details of the Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch course
- English language
- Lecturer: Zaid Sabih
- Number of lessons: 146 lessons
- Duration: 15 hours and 54 minutes
- Ability to play on: Windows, mobile, TV
Complete list of educational topics and titles
Requirements Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch
- Basic IT Skills
- No Linux, programming or hacking knowledge required.
- Computer with a minimum of 4GB ram/memory
- Operating System: Windows / OS X / Linux
- For the wifi cracking ONLY – Wireless adapter that supports monitor mode (more info provided in the course).
Learn Ethical Hacking Pictures
Learn Ethical Hacking user manual
After Extract, view with your desired Player.
This tutorial has English subtitles.
The quality of the videos is 720p.
The 2020/4 version has decreased by about 6 minutes compared to 2019/11. Changes have been in the headlines.
Version 2020/5 has increased by 1 lesson and 4 minutes compared to 2020/4.
Version 2021/2 has not changed in the number of lessons and total time compared to 2020/5, but because more than 6 months have passed since the previous update, it has been updated.
Version 2021/3 has not changed and has not been updated compared to 2021/2.
The 2021/10 version has increased the number of 7 lessons and the duration of 1 hour and 9 minutes compared to 2021/2-2021/3.
The version of 2022/8 compared to 2021/10 has increased the number of 1 lesson and the duration of 7 minutes.