Let’s Learn Laravel: A Guided Path For Beginners is an introductory course on the Laravel framework published by Udemy Academy. During the process of this training course, you will get to know the PHP programming language (PHP), the Laravel framework and its various parts, and the Linux operating system and its important and useful commands.
This training course is designed with the premise that the student has no experience in the field of web development and PHP programming language and wants to start his work from absolute zero. In this regard, topics such as the basic principles of the PHP programming language, the Model View Controller development pattern, installing and setting up the development environment on the system, the final implementation of a website, installing the command line, and working with various Linux commands will be explained in full detail. became.
Laravel is one of the most powerful web development frameworks and contains a set of different features and tools. This framework can also meet the needs of advanced developers and play a very important role in the development of large and complex web applications.
What you will learn in the Let’s Learn Laravel: A Guided Path For Beginners course:
- PHP programming language
- Initial installation and setup of the development environment and then its customization
- Code optimization and organization
- Getting to know the MVC development pattern
- Final implementation of the application on the host
- Work with Linux operating system
- Useful and important Linux commands and working with the command line
- Development of user login and registration section
- Creating a profile image upload section and then reducing the size and changing the dimensions of the image automatically on the server side
- Building a form validation system
- Automatic sending of emails to different users
Udemy – Introduction to Cloud Computing on AWS for Beginners 
Udemy – MERN stack complete Blog Application from scratch 2022
Coursera – Valuation and Financial Analysis For Startups Specialization 2022
Udemy – Motion Design with Figma: Animations, Motion Graphics, UX/UI 2022
Udemy – CompTIA Pentest+ (Ethical Hacking) Course & Practice Exam 2022
Instructor: Brad Schiff
Education level: Introductory
Number of lessons: 67
Duration of training: 14 hours and 27 minutes
Learn Laravel Course topics on 12/2022
Prerequisites of the Let’s Learn Laravel: A Guided Path For Beginners course
No programming experience is required, but a basic understanding of HTML will be helpful.
A computer that you are allowed to install software on, and an internet connection.
Learn Laravel Course images
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.
Download part 1 – 2 GB
Download part 2 – 2 GB
Download part 3 – 1.18 GB
file password link
Follow On facebook
Follow On Pinterest
Visit Our Blog