Level I CFA® Prep Course (2023) – Economics is a Level I CFA exam preparation course published by Udemy Academy. This course is a small part of a ten-part training series that covers all of CFA level one budgeting. This educational course teaches general economics topics in a completely specialized way and guarantees that if the student carefully and comprehensively studies the topics and resources provided, he can easily answer 80% of the questions.
The CFA training program is one of the most prestigious and valuable official degrees in the field of financial management and investment, which is equivalent to an MBA. This program has three different levels, which will take a total of three years of the applicants’ time. The educational resources of this exam are very voluminous and exhausting, and usually, half of the applicants do not get a passing score in the first exam.
Participating in the CFA training program and passing its three-step exam will have a significant impact on your future career and will improve your career. Usually, many educational institutions, companies, financial and investment institutions, investment banks, etc. recognize and value the CFA degree. If you intend to enter the field of investment and financial management, but you have no knowledge of its sources and the rules of this international industry, the CFA training program is a safe and valuable option.
This training course uses a unique approach to teaching economic and financial topics. All videos and contents of this course have been prepared based on the introduced and official sources of the CFA organizing institute. For the convenience of users, the duration of the educational videos of this course is usually less than 15 minutes, and various animations and images are used to remember complex concepts.
What you will learn in the Level I CFA® Prep Course (2023) – Economics:
- Calculation and interpretation of demand elasticity (elasticities)
- Determining and calculating the breakeven point or the breakeven point and the shutdown points of production
- Getting to know the features and pricing strategies in perfect competition, monopolistic competition, oligopoly, and pure monopoly.
- Calculation of Gross Domestic Product (GDP) by studying money flow and its economic effects
- Explaining and finding the root of changes in aggregate demand and supply curves
- Understanding the theories of the business cycle or business cycle
- Deep understanding of the phenomena of inflation, hyperinflation, deflation, negative inflation, and…
- Cost-push inflation and demand-pull inflation
- Tools that can be used in financial policy and monetary policy
- Familiarity with the duties and objectives of the Central Bank
- Comparison of GDP and GNP
Udemy – Complete FastAPI masterclass from scratch 2022
Udemy – Graphic Design Masterclass Intermediate: The NEXT Level 2021
Udemy – ArcPy for Python Developers using ArcGIS Pro 2021
Level I CFA Course details
Education Level: Introductory to Advanced
Number of Lessons: 56
Duration of Education: 6 hours and 5 minutes
Level I CFA Course topics on 11/2022
Prerequisites for Level I CFA® Prep Course (2023) – Economics
Basic mathematics knowledge
Level I CFA Course images
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.
This training course is part of a large 10-part series. ( see all episodes )
CFA® Level 1 (2022) – Complete Economics
The 9/2022 version has increased the number of 4 lessons and the duration to 22 minutes compared to the 2019/10 version.
Download part 1 – 1 GB
Download part 2 – 1 GB
Download part 3 – 439 MB
Other parts of this collection
Udemy – CFA® Level 1 (2022) – Complete Fixed Income 2021-6
CFA® Level 1 (21/22) – Complete Financial Reporting Analysis
CFA® Level 1 (2021/2022) – Complete Corporate Finance
CFA® Level 1 (2019) – Complete Derivatives
file password link
Follow On facebook
Follow On Pinterest
Visit Our Blog