Object Oriented Programming for Unity game devs Object Oriented Programming course for Unity game developers published by Udemy Academy. Learn OOP theory using game-related examples and practice how to apply it to a hands-on Unity 2D game prototype.
Improve your coding skills by learning object-oriented programming and how to apply it to Unity. All theory is explained on game-related examples, and next, we use a hands-on project – a prototype 2D Shoot’Em Up game to learn how to apply what we’ve learned to a Unity project.
Are you finding it difficult to add new enemies, weapons, or game mechanics to your game? Are you spending more time fixing bugs than actually testing a new feature that was supposed to take you a few minutes to add? If so, I bet you will benefit a lot from learning OOP! Instead of talking about generic concepts like Animal-Dog or Person-Employee, we’ll use game-related examples like implementing different weapons in the game or how to add several different enemies to your project.
What you will learn in the Object Oriented Programming for Unity game devs training course:
- Learn how object-oriented programming works in practice.
- Understanding composition and how to use it
- Learn how to apply OOP in Unity.
- Learn how to modify your code to improve its quality.
- Develop a problem-solving attitude.
- Get experience using Unity 2021.
- Learn good coding and design patterns.
- Learn how a 2D space shooter works.
- Practice in each section.
Who is this course suitable for:
- Beginner Unity developers looking to improve their coding skills.
- Anyone who wants to learn OOP in C#.
- Beginners willing to work hard.
- Anyone who wants to make maintainable games using C#.
- Publisher: Udemy
- Instructor: Sunny Valley Studio
- English language
- Education level: introductory
- Number of courses: 41
- Training duration: 4 hours and 54 minutes
Object Oriented Programming Course headings
Mac or PC capable of running Unity 2021 or later
A passion and willingness to learn how to code
I know my way around Unity
I understand the basics of C# language
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.