OSINT: Open-Source Intelligence is the name of the training course on open-source intelligence (information) or OSINT from a hacker’s point of view. OSINT is a collection of information and data that is available to everyone and is in contrast to confidential and so-called closed-source information. This course first introduces you to OSINT and its application and then teaches you tools, techniques, setting up a virtual laboratory, and of course how to protect yourself against it.
OSINT Training: Open-Source Intelligence is a comprehensive course on OSINT that describes how to use free and open-source tools to investigate individuals and companies. Whether or not you have previous knowledge of the wonderful world of OSINT or hacking, this course will show you step by step how and why hackers and researchers use this tool for their profession.
What do you learn?
- Gain a proper understanding of OSINT and its application
- Familiarity with the required tools
- Learn how your information can be used against you on the Internet and how to protect yourself
- Some principles and basics of Linux
- How to build a personal virtual lab
This training is suitable for people who:
- All interested in learning OSINT
- Hackers, security experts, researchers, and people interested in the field of security
- Publisher: Udemy
- Instructor: Jeff M
- English language
- Education level: from elementary to advanced
- Number of lessons: 101 lessons
- Duration: 9h 1m
At the beginning of the course season on 11/2022
Open-Source Intelligence prerequisites
- A computer (preferred), smartphone, or tablet with an internet connection
Open-Source Intelligence Pictures
After extracting, watch with your favorite player.
The 2022/9 version has increased the number of 28 lessons and the duration of 3 hours and 3 minutes compared to 2020/9.