Pre-Programming: Everything you need to know before you code Pre-Programming Course: Everything you need to know before you code, published by Udemy Academy. Increase your chances of success in learning to code and communicating with other developers.
Over 60% of people who try to learn how to plan to end up quitting. Why? Is it because “programming is not for everyone”? Or is it because only those experienced in the hard sciences can learn it? No, none of these are true. This is simply because the vast majority of people trying do not have a basic understanding of the technology they are going to use. How exactly can you deal with responsive design if you don’t know how a browser works?
So if you want to jump on the coding train, put down your bronze statue of Elon Musk standing on Mars and fill in your “tech literacy” gaps. Even if you don’t become a “coding ninja” yourself, all the future coding ninjas you work with will thank you (and tell you not to call them coding ninjas).
What you will learn in the Pre-Programming: Everything you need to know before you code training course:
- Understand the basics of programming better
- Understand the basics of how computers work and how it relates to modern web technology
- Choose the programming language and career path they want to follow
- Understand and apply 8 basic concepts of programming
- Evaluate, install and modify any content management system
- Understanding of global technology trends such as responsive design, pair programming, PaaS systems, and the growth of APIs
- And …
Who is this course suitable for:
- Anyone interested in learning how to program who is currently struggling or intimidated by the process
- Anyone who wants to better communicate with the development teams they work with
- Anyone who wants to hire, vet, and manage developers more effectively
- Anyone who is simply interested in a deep understanding of modern web and mobile technology trends
- Publisher: Udemy
- Instructor: Evan Kimbrell
- English language
- Education level: introductory
- Number of courses: 87
- Training duration: 6 hours and 16 minutes
Pre-Programming Course headings
Pre-Programming Course prerequisites
Access to the internet
A sense of humor
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.
The 2020/5 version has not changed compared to 2019/1 in terms of the number of lessons and the duration of the course, but English subtitles and exercises, and supplementary files (HTML and PDF) have been added to the course.
Download part 1 – 2 GB
Download part 2 – 2 GB
Download part 3 – 2 GB
Download part 4 – 2 GB
Download part 5 – 2 GB
Download part 6 – 2 GB
Download part 7 – 338 MB
file password link
Follow On facebook
Follow On Pinterest
Visit Our Blog