Precalculus 3: Trigonometry Precalculus 3: Trigonometry course published by Udemy Academy. Mathematics from high school to university.
You will learn: what to expect in this course and what to learn. You will learn everything you need to know about geometry to feel comfortable with the new material in this course: geometric concepts such as straight lines, line segments, angles, triangles (acute, right, obtuse), polygons, circles (written restricted), congruence rules for triangles (SSS, SAS, ASA), similar triangles, Thales theorem, Pythagorean theorem, congruence rules for right triangles (HA, HL, LL), a measure of angles, measure Distances, the computational area.
Squares and triangles are isometric in the plane (symmetry, rotation, translation). You will learn: About the number π: what it means for circles and disks, and some basic (geometric) approximation methods. You will learn the geometric definition of the six trigonometric functions, why there are six of them, and how we can know that they are well-defined as (acute) angle functions.
What you will learn in Precalculus 3: Trigonometry:
- How to solve problems in trigonometry (illustrated by 215 solved problems), in both geometric and functional contexts, and why these methods work.
- You get a crash course in Euclidean geometry: angles, triangles, polygons, similar triangles (proportions), circumscribed and circumscribed circles, bisectors, etc.
- Pi number: its definition as the ratio of the circumference to the diameter of the disc, to the area of the disc, and some geometrical approximations.
- Geometrical definitions (based on ratios in right triangles) of three trigonometric functions (sin, cos, tan) and their reciprocals (intersection, concurrent, cotangent).
- Exact values of trigonometric functions for angles of 15, 18, 30, 36, 45, 60, 72, 75, and 22.5 degrees: geometric derivatives and with the help of formulas.
- And …
Who is this course suitable for:
- Students who intend to study algebra, complex numbers, calculus, or real analysis.
- high school students curious about college math; This course is intended for adult purchase for these students.
- Anyone who wants to brush up on their high school math and gain a deeper understanding of the subject.
- College and university students studying advanced courses who want to understand all the details (about trigonometry) that they may have missed in their previous studies.
- Students who want to learn trigonometry, for example for their college algebra class.
- Publisher: Udemy
- Instructor: Hania Uscka-Wehlou, Martin Wehlou
- English language
- Training level: introductory to advanced
- Number of courses: 209
- Training duration: 51 hours and 56 minutes
Precalculus 3 Course prerequisites
High-school mathematics, mainly arithmetic; solving simple equations (linear and quadratic) with one unknown; some (but very few) polynomial equations will be solved during the course, but you can skip them if you want to (no problem at all; it will not affect your understanding of trigonometry)
Precalculus 1: Basic notions (mainly the concept of a function and related concepts; sets; logic)
You will get a very brief introduction to *complex numbers* in this course, just enough for presenting one of the applications of trigonometry, and for a nice illustration of the formulas for sine and cosine of a sum
Some basic geometry (angles, triangles, polygons); a crash course (6 hours) is provided in Section 2 of this course (can be skipped if you feel that you master the basics of geometry)
You are always welcome with your questions. If something in the lectures is unclear, please, ask. It is best to use QA so that all the other students can see my additional explanations about the unclear topics. Remember: you are never alone with your doubts, and it is to everyone’s advantage if you ask your questions on the forum.
Precalculus 3 Pictures
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.
Download part 1 – 5 GB
Download part 2 – 5 GB
Download part 3 – 5 GB
Download part 4-5 GB
Download part 5 – 5 GB
Download part 6 – 5 GB
Download part 7 – 5 GB
Download part 8 – 2.41 GB
file password link
Follow On facebook
Follow On Pinterest
Visit Our Blog