Python 4000: Linux Commands & DevOps Automation Python 4000: Linux Commands & DevOps Automation course published by Udemy Academy. Testing and interacting with free and open operating systems using Python3.
This Python 4000 training opportunity is designed for programmers interested in learning how to use GNU Linux commands and Python 3 to automate operating system activities. From AIX, Linux, Unix, and macOS to Microsoft’s Windows operating systems, if you’re confused about what exactly people mean when they say “POSIX” or “DevOps,” this tutorial is for you. Software developers who want to know how to run Linux and GNU commands on Microsoft’s Windows operating system through Cygwin will also enjoy this tutorial.
What you will learn in the Python 4000: Linux Commands & DevOps Automation course:
- Understanding what DevOps is and how OpsDev, O2, D2, R&D are performed
- Learn how to use critical Linux / POSIX-inspired operating system (“Ops”) commands.
- Discover how to reuse operating system commands from Python (“Dev”).
- Discover the key differences between POSIX tools on Microsoft Windows, macOS, and Linux.
- Use Python to automate powerful POSIX shells, commands, and tools.
- Learn standard applications and commands that are not yet part of POSIX.
Who is this course suitable for:
- Python programmers who want to learn how to use Linux/GNU.
- Software developers who need to learn free and open, cross-platform tools, Python 3 / GNU / POSIX.
- DevOps personnel are interested in learning how to use Python 3 to automate routine tasks.
- Publisher: Udemy
- Lecturer: Randall Nagy
- English language
- Training level: introductory to advanced
- Number of courses: 47
- Training duration: 4 hours and 25 minutes
Python 3 must be installed
Students must know how to use Python 3 collections, classes, as well as basic functions
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.