Qt For Python (PySide6) GUI For Beginners: The Fundamentals Qt For Python (PySide6) GUI For Beginners: The Fundamentals course published by Udemy Academy. Building cross-platform desktop applications in Python. Run them on Windows, Mac, and Linux. Build once, run anywhere!
Welcome to PySide6 GUI development for beginners. A course designed to teach how to build cross-platform desktop applications to run on Windows, Mac, and Linux, using PySide6, also known as Qt For Python. Qt is a powerful cross-platform application development framework that can be used to build applications targeting a wide range of device platforms including desktop targets such as Windows, Linux, and Mac. Major mobile operating systems like Android and Ios and even embedded devices! Python is now supported as an official language for Qt and you can use the power of Qt with Python, under the PySide6 umbrella or Qt for Python, and this course is designed to help you get started!
This course assumes no prior knowledge of Qt and will methodically walk you through the concepts, structures, and mechanisms needed to build your dream desktop GUI with Python using Qt widgets. . By the end of the course, you’ll not only be equipped with the knowledge you can use to build basic to intermediate GUI applications but you’ll be motivated enough to learn even more on your own. As with many of my other courses, I take every opportunity I get to show you how to use the documentation to find solutions on your own and faster.
What you will learn in Qt For Python (PySide6) GUI For Beginners: The Fundamentals course:
- Basics of working with Qt to build Gui programs using PySide6
- Working with Qt widget classes
- Working with dialog classes
- Using the Qt source system
- Using Qt Designer and Qt Creator to design the user interface
- Styling Qt programs
- And …
Who is this course suitable for:
- Anyone who wants to build Cross Platform Gui software using Qt.
- Complete beginners to Qt with basic Python experience.
- Anyone who wants to get a job building Qt Gui applications.
- Students and researchers who want to use Qt Gui features in their projects.
- Publisher: Udemy
- Lecturer: Daniel Gakwaya
- English language
- Education level: introductory
- Number of courses: 76
- Training duration: 11 hours and 59 minutes
Basic Understanding of Python
Basic knowledge of working with Computers
Open mind and strong willingness to learn how to build Qt Gui applications with Python
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.
Download part 1 – 2 GB
Download part 2 – 2 GB
Download part 3 – 2 GB
Download part 4 – 874 MB
file password link
Follow On facebook
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog