Remote Access Tools (RAT3): Design and Implement Botnets course Remote Access Tools (RAT3): Design and Implement Botnets published by Udemy Academy. Learn how multiple RAT clients are created, controlled, and managed using command and control servers.
A botnet is a collection of Internet-connected devices installed with remote access tools (RATs). All of them are controlled together by a server on the hacker’s machine. Remote access tools, also known as RATs, are used to remotely control another PC over the Internet or local network. RATs are used in network management, remote monitoring, system management, classroom training systems, etc.
It is also commonly exploited as malware known as remote access trojans, where hackers can spy on victims’ machines, steal information, and execute commands remotely. In order to understand how they work, we will build tools that simulate a botnet. This way you will be able to defend and analyze such systems.
In this course you:
- Create a client RAT bot that can be installed on multiple machines and controlled by a central command server.
- Build a command and control server that can manage multiple client RATs.
- Understand the building blocks of botnet network architecture.
Features of this course:
- Designed with beginners in mind.
- We will study in detail how to create a client RAT bot.
- We start with a very simple and unstructured RAT client and command control server.
- Then gradually add more features as the lessons progress.
- This way, you can easily follow the small pieces.
- From the .net framework to build the RAT client robot and MySQL, PHP, and xampp to simulate the Command-and-Control Server
Everything in this course is very practical. No theory or boring lectures. More like solutions that you can iterate and follow. By the end of this course, you will have the basic knowledge to design and build any robot client RAT as well as implement a Command-and-Control server that can manage multiple robot client RATs.
This knowledge and skill are suitable for those who are eager for the red team. Even if you don’t intend to create malware, the knowledge and skills you gain from this course will make you a better security professional. Also, having a working knowledge of RAT bot development will give you a better understanding of how to perform malware analysis on RATs.
What you will learn in the Remote Access Tools (RAT3) course: Design and Implement Botnets:
- Botnet network infrastructure design
- Using HTTP technology to control client mouse bots
- Create and manage MySQL database for bots
- PHP programming for command and control
- Keylogging in botnet systems
- Remote desktop recording for botnets
- And …
Who is this course suitable for:
- Malware analysts, reverse engineers, and developers
- Ethical hackers, pen testers, and red team
- Students who would like to start their career path to become malware analysts or penetration testers.
- Anyone who wants to learn C# programming, PHP scripting, and MySQL in a fun and exciting way.
- Programmers who want to know how botnets are created.
- Publisher: Udemy
- Lecturer: Paul Chin
- English language
- Education level: introductory
- Number of courses: 31
- Training duration: 4 hours and 44 minutes
Remote Access Tools Course headings
Remote Access Tools Course prerequisites
Basic C# and PHP is helpful but not strictly mandatory.
You do not need to do my previous RAT1 and RAT2 courses first. You can start straight away with this one. It is self-contained and complete in itself.
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.
Download part 1 – 1 GB
Download part 2 – 1 GB
Download part 3 – 242 MB
file password link
Follow On facebook
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog