REST APIs with Flask and Python in 2022 is the name of a training course from Udemy that teaches you how to build professional REST APIs using the Python language and Flask-RESTful, Flask and Flask-SQLAlchemy frameworks. This course will help you build simple, intermediate, and advanced REST APIs and teach you how to authenticate, distribute, cache, and more. We will first explain the basics of the Python language so that you can refresh your knowledge, and then we will go to the most complex features of this language to prepare ourselves for building professional web services.
In this course, we will start the REST API development process using the Flask micro-framework and popular plugins such as Flask-RESTful, Flask-JWT and Flask-SQLAlchemy, and then take a look at essential technologies such as Git, Heroku and nginx. . By watching this course, you will be able to start building a professional REST API using Flask and use SQLAlchemy to easily store resources in a database.
Items taught in this course:
- Connecting mobile and web applications to databases and servers using REST API
- Building secure and stable REST APIs
- Familiarity with authentication, distribution, cache and log
- Getting to know the different layers of a web server
- Easy management of user authentication
- Manage log-out and prevent abuse with JWT blacklist
- Building professional REST APIs
Details of the course REST APIs with Flask and Python in 2022:
- English language
- Duration: 11 hours and 59 minutes
- Number of courses: 122
- Education level: Intermediate
- Instructor: Jose Salvatierra , Teclado by Jose Salvatierra
- File format: mp4
REST APIs with Flask and Python Course topics on 10/2022:
REST APIs with Flask and Python Course prerequisites:
- Some prior programming experience in any programming language will help. The course includes a full Python refresher course.
- All software used in the course is provided, and completely free
- Complete beginners may wish to take a beginner Python course first, and then transition to this course afterwards
REST APIs with Flask and Python Pictures
After extracting, watch with your favorite player.
2019/12 version has not had any special changes compared to 2019/8.
Version 2021/5 compared to 2019/9, the number of videos has decreased by 15 minutes and the time has decreased by about 15 minutes, the quality of the course videos has also been upgraded from 720 to 1080.
The version of 2022/10 compared to 2021/5 has reduced the number of 35 lessons and reduced the time by about 5 hours and 4 minutes, the quality of the course videos has also decreased from 1080 to 720.
Download part 1 – 1 GB
Download part 2 – 932 MB
file password link
Follow On facebook
Follow On Pinterest
Visit Our Blog