Rust Programming Master Class: From Beginner to Expert Rust Programming Master Class: From Beginner to Expert published by Udemy Academy. Learn the most popular programming language of programmers.
Programming languages usually have some trade-offs. There are low-level languages like C and C++ that usually trade speed and control at the expense of memory safety. On the other hand, high-level languages like Python or Java Script are safer, but not more efficient in terms of power and speed.
With Rust, we have the best of both worlds. In particular, it is a system programming language which means that they have speed and control but at the same time they are much better because of safety features like high-level languages. This makes Zeng stand out clearly among other programming languages.
Its popularity is increasing day by day and therefore it is being adopted by larger companies around the world. Google is also planning to use Rust in the Linux kernel, while Microsoft is turning to Rust to mitigate memory-related bugs in Windows, and Facebook is building closer ties with Rust and joining the Rust Foundation. All of these are clear signs that Rust is gaining significant attention in the community. With over 9 hours of video instruction, this course will take you from beginner to expert. This course is designed from the perspective of a student who has no prior knowledge of RUST and is a beginner to RUST.
What you will learn in the Rust Programming Master Class: From Beginner to Expert course:
- Develop beginner skills to advance to the level of RUST programming.
- Learn the basic syntax of RUST and its memory safety feature.
- It has developed an understanding of advanced-level concepts such as generics, attributes, lifetimes, and closures.
- Gain hands-on experience in solving some intermediate to advanced-level problems using RUST
Who is this course suitable for:
- Anyone looking to build a strong career in programming through excellent RUST coding skills
- Publisher: Udemy
- Lecturer: Nouman Azam
- English language
- Education level: introductory
- Number of courses: 51
- Training duration: 13 hours and 5 minutes
Rust Programming Master Class Course topics on 11/2022
Rust Programming Master Class Course prerequisites
We cover everything from scratch and therefore do not require any prior knowledge of RUST
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.