Siemens TIA Portal for S7-1200 PLC Programming (PLC-SCADA-10) is a specialized training course from Udemy. In this course, you will learn how to program the SIMATIC S7-1200 using the Siemens TIA Portal program and Pay automation. This course has no prerequisites and is designed for both novice and experienced automation engineers. The teacher starts from the basics and teaches you things like logical operations, working with different parts of the program, etc.
Well, let’s get to know a little more about this widely used program, Siemens TIA Portal is a program for programming and working with PLC (programmable logic controller). This program, which is made by Siemens company, reduces your work time significantly with its abundant and useful features. If you are an automation engineer, this program will undoubtedly help you in doing tasks and saving time.
Items taught in this course:
- You will get to know the latest technical knowledge related to industrial automation
- Basic programming in Siemens TIA Portal
- Program control in Siemens TIA Portal
- S7-1200 device programming in Siemens TIA Portal
- You will be familiar with all logical operations in the Siemens TIA Portal program
- Commands such as shift, and rotate commands
- And …
Specifications of Siemens TIA Portal for S7-1200 PLC Programming (PLC-SCADA-10) course:
- Publisher: Udemy
- English language
- Duration: 27 hours and 40 minutes
- Number of lessons: 124 lessons
- Education level: all levels
- Instructor: Goeduhub Technologies
- File format: mp4
Siemens TIA Portal for S7 Course headings
Siemens TIA Portal for S7 Course prerequisites
- Students are supposed to be familiar with Desktops/laptops.
- No other prerequisites for this course, Because the instructor will teach everything from scratch.
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.