STAAD PRO & RCDC Complete Building Design & Detailing Course STAAD_PRO & RCDC Complete Building Design & Detailing Course published by Udemy Academy.
This course titled “STAAD PRO+RCDC Complete Building Design and Detailing Course” is a structural analysis and structural design course for civil engineering students and working professionals. This course will teach you all the essentials for RCC building design.
This course is designed in such a way that the student does not need previous experience with the software. This beginner-level course begins with basic property creation, modeling, and load application. Importing designs from AutoCAD to Staad Pro is also covered. We will create load templates, load cases, as well as basic fixers for the modal. After designing the building, we run the analysis and repeat the design. The course culminates in an advanced stage where students think about how to make the structure safe and economical in terms of industry.
The best part about Staad Pro is that it is a flexible software. The principles you learn from this course can be easily translated and used to design other structures. This course is for both civil engineers and structural engineers. Indian codes like IS 456:2000, IS 875 PART 1, IS 875 PART 2, IS 875 Part 3, IS 1893:2016. They are covered from a design perspective.
What you will learn in the STAAD PRO & RCDC Complete Building Design & Detailing Course:
- Learn how to import an AutoCAD drawing into Staad Pro the right way.
- Learn how to structurally design RCC buildings from scratch in Staad Pro.
- Learn how to interpret the analyzed results from Staad Pro and create economic plans.
- Learn to debug modeling, application loading, and runtime errors.
- Learn to do a wind load analysis.
- Earthquake analysis training
Who is this course suitable for:
- Civil engineering students are curious about learning how to use Staad Pro software
- structural engineering
- Publisher: Udemy
- Lecturer: Shadab Khan
- English language
- Training level: introductory to advanced
- Number of courses: 39
- Training duration: 13 hours
Headlines of the course in 2022/8
A little bit of theory background would be helpful but it isn’t necessary as all the topics are covered from scratch
Have Staad Pro installed in your laptop or PC.
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.
Download part 1 – 2 GB
Download part 2 – 2 GB
Download part 3 – 2 GB
Download part 4 – 764 MB
file password link
Follow On facebook
Follow On Pinterest
Visit Our Blog