The English Master Course: English Grammar, English Speaking is an English language course focusing on grammar and speaking skills, published by Udemy. This course is one of the most comprehensive educational resources provided by Udemy website for learning correct grammar and writing and speaking skills, which includes more than 35 hours of video training. In the grammar training section, you will come across more than 90 different topics. Each of these topics will be explained with several dialogues.
In the speech and speaking section, you will be faced with 27 different topics and topics, and you will get to know the vocabulary, verbs, and practical terms of the English language. In the speech section, you will pay attention to the difference between American and British accents and you will review 75 long conversations together with the instructor. In the writing skills section, you will also learn about simple, complex, and formal grammatical structures, as well as text marking methods.
What you will learn in The English Master Course: English Grammar, English Speaking:
- Getting to know the most used grammatical structures in English
- Punctuation and use of punctuation marks in texts
- Implementation of grammatical structures and sentence patterns in everyday conversations
- American and British accent differences and the way to pronounce letters in each of these accents
- Structuring and paragraphing of English texts
- English practical grammar and providing sentences and practical examples for each
The English Master Course details
Instructor: Scott Mendoza
Education level: Introductory to advanced
Number of courses: 718
Duration of training: 42 hours and 33 minutes
The English Master Course headings
Students should be able to read and understand basic English
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.
The 2022/11 version has increased the number of 19 lessons and the duration of 8 hours and 4 minutes compared to 2022/4.