The Web3 Rust Course – NEAR Smart Contracts Web Development The Web3 Rust Course and Rust Programming Language: Smart Contracts is based on the NEAR protocol, published by Udemy Academy. The development of decentralized websites and applications based on the NEAR protocol is one of the latest trends in the digital currency and blockchain world.
This training course is organized in collaboration with the NEAR Online University and will help you find a suitable place in the NEAR Developers Community. Full-stack development of applications based on the NEAR protocol is one of the latest money-making skills. It is predicted that the modern capabilities of the NEAR protocol and platform will completely change the world of the Internet and the Web in the long run.
This training course is completely flexible and students with different skills and academic levels can easily view the sections and videos of the course and improve their skills. Web 3 and decentralization are two of the most important technologies in the current world that are changing the business world and the digital world at a significant speed.
The tools provided in the NEAR platform, the professional and extensive developer community, and most importantly, NEAR’s $1 billion grants for blockchain development are among the most important features and advantages of this powerful platform.
What you will learn in The Web3 Rust Course – NEAR Smart Contracts Web Development:
- Programming and development of professional and advanced smart contracts on the NEAR platform
- Decentralization and implementation of its principles in the development of decentralized applications
- Familiarity with frequently asked and important questions in job interviews
- Right programming language (Rust) and working with Web Assembly (WebAssembly)
- NEAR protocol and its blockchain technologies
- Web 3 and its various advantages and potentials
- And …
The Web3 Rust Course Course topics on 12/2022
The Web3 Rust Course Course prerequisites
It helps to have a ‘put-yourself-out-there’ attitude in order to succeed in this course
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.