To-Do App with Jetpack Compose MVVM – Android Development To-Do App with Jetpack Compose MVVM – Android Development course published by Udemy Academy. To speed up your UI and app development, build a To-Do app using the modern Declarative UI toolkit called Jetpack Compose.
In this course I’ll teach you how to build your first Android app from scratch using a popular UI toolkit called Jetpack Compose. I know many of you have been waiting for this moment, the moment Jetpack Compose became stable! Now is the perfect time to be an Android developer! With Jetpack Compose, Android apps will be exciting, fun and much easier than ever before.
We don’t need XML anymore. Instead, we’re going to build our UI with a regular Kotlin file, using the full power of the Kotlin programming language. It’s also easier to create custom UI components. So you want to build a custom UI component, no problem, just start by adding a simple function with the @Composable annotation.
And of course, what would this course be without a real project? Our To-Do app that we are going to develop in this course will have a single activity and Zero Fragments. Sounds impossible? Well, it’s not, so you better get used to it, because it makes the process of developing Android apps very simple. Now, at the beginning of this course, I’m going to introduce you to Jetpack Compose in general, as well as some of the most important concepts. You’ll learn all about the lifecycle of a composer and how the Compose Compiler does all the hard work for you behind the scenes.
What you will learn in the To-Do App with Jetpack Compose MVVM – Android Development training course:
- Develop Android app from scratch
- Work program with Jetpack Compose
- Declarative new way to create user interface
- Introduction to Jetpack Compose
- Composable life cycle
- Initial composition and recombination
- States in Jetpack Compose
- And …
Who is this course suitable for:
- Android developers
- Android designers
- Anyone who wants to learn a new way to develop Android apps.
- Anyone who wants to learn more about Jetpack Compose by working on a real project.
- Anyone who wants to keep up with the latest APIs for building Android apps.
- Anyone who wants to build Android apps easily.
- Anyone who wants to improve their skills and stay up to date.
To-Do App with Jetpack Course details
- Publisher: Udemy
- Lecturer: Stefan Jovanovic
- English language
- Education level: introductory
- Number of courses: 56
- Training duration: 8 hours and 20 minutes
To-Do App with Jetpack Course topics on 6/2022
To-Do App with Jetpack Course prerequisites
Basics of Kotlin Programming Language
Motivation to Learn!
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.