Ultimate Rust Crash Course is the name of a training course from the Udemy website. As you know and it can be seen from the name of this course, this course is an intensive course so that you will learn the material in the shortest possible time. The teacher of this course is Mr. Nathan Stocks. The teacher starts from the basics and teaches you, but he suggests You can have basic information about programming before starting this course.
Well, now that you have learned enough about the course, let’s go a little deeper. Rust is a new programming language developed by Mozilla research and we have seen the stable release of this language in 2015. This programming language is widely used in the company due to its useful features such as simple learning, memory security, resource management, etc. It has small and big ones. Although it has been several years since its initial release, but in this short time it has shown its characteristics, or in a way, it can be said that it has proved its power.
Items taught in this course:
- Basics of the Rust programming language
- Tips and tricks of this programming language
- Essential concepts such as possessions
- Basics such as variables, strings, functions
- And ….
Details of the Ultimate Rust Crash Course
- Publisher: Udemy
- English language
- Duration: 2 hours and 52 minutes
- Number of lessons: 35 lessons
- Education level: all levels
- Instructor: Nathan Stocks
- File format: mp4
Ultimate Rust Crash Course headings
Ultimate Rust Crash Course prerequisites
- A basic understanding of general programming concepts
- Familiarity with other programming languages such as Python, C, etc. is helpful, but not required.
- Rust installed and ready to use – you’ll learn more by doing the exercises!
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.