Unity Dialogue & Quests: Intermediate C# Game Coding is a training course on designing and implementing the dialog editor and quest system and integrating them into a role-playing game published by Udemy Academy. During this training course, you will benefit from the powerful Unity game engine and C# programming language. This training course is not recommended for beginner game developers and game designers, and students must be familiar with the minimum and prerequisites of 2D and 3D games. Dialogues and secondary and main missions are two very important elements in computer games and their implementation has a unique and special process.
This training course is completely project-oriented and practical and focuses on the design and implementation skills in addition to programming.
What you will learn in Unity Dialogue & Quests: Intermediate C# Game Coding course:
- Designing dialog editor window based on the node (node based)
- Graphical user interface (UI) design
- Setting triggers for different dialogs and creating conditional commands to call some dialogs and behaviors
- Determining various multi-stage and multi-part missions
- Working with Unity AutoLayout to create GUI
- Designing a flexible and professional dialogue system
- Conditioning of different dialogs based on gameplay events
- And …
Instructor: GameDev.tv Team , Rick Davidson and Sam Pattuzzi
Education level: Intermediate
Number of lessons: 64
Duration of training: 12 hours and 17 minutes
Unity Dialogue Course topics on 7/2022
Unity Dialogue Course prerequisites
You should be able to write basic C# (loops, conditionals, components, etc.)
Some familiarity with Unity’s APIs is helpful.
You should know your way around Unity’s editor.
We recommend you take at least the first half of our Complete Unity Developer 2D or 3D, or equivalent, as a prerequisite.
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.