V-Ray 5 in 3ds Max: Complete 3D Rendering Course V-Ray 5 in 3ds Max: Complete 3D Rendering Course published by Udemy Academy. Create beautiful photorealistic renderings with V-Ray in 3ds Max Taught by an award-winning architect.
Want to create your own photorealistic renderings? This 3ds Max + V-Ray training course will teach you all the stages of interior design from scratch. From camera positioning and lighting to adding real materials – you’ll learn it all in this course. Not only will you learn how to create your own 3D renderings, but you’ll also learn how to find a job with your new skills.
Your mentor founded and runs a successful 3D rendering company and shares what it takes to find a job in the industry. What will you learn in this 3ds Max & V-Ray training course? 3ds Max is the industry standard rendering and modeling software for illustration. V-Ray is a plugin that adds the ability to easily create realistic images to 3ds Max. This course focuses on photorealistic 3D rendering. This course is not for modeling in 3ds Max.
What you will learn in the V-Ray 5 in 3ds Max: Complete 3D Rendering Course:
- Create your realistic renderings from scratch with 3ds Max + Vray.
- Feel confident using 3ds Max + V-Ray.
- Get paid work and get a job with your 3ds Max + V-Ray skills.
- Adjust rendering with V-Ray
- Place cameras and understand camera settings.
- Add natural and artificial light to your scene.
- And …
Who is this course suitable for:
- Architectural designers, interior designers and anyone else who wants to create photorealistic renderings.
- Anyone who wants to learn 3ds Max and V-Ray.
V-Ray 5 in 3ds Max Course details
- Publisher: Udemy
- Instructor: Video School , Phil Ebiner , Margarita Nikita
- English language
- Education level: introductory
- Number of courses: 52
- Training duration: 7 hours and 15 minutes
V-Ray 5 in 3ds Max Course headings
You will need 3ds Max and the V-Ray rendering software to follow along.
You can use the 30-day free trials of both 3ds Max and V-Ray to get started.
You DO NOT need any experience to take this course, but any prior knowledge of working in 3ds Max will help you jump right in. We include beginner tutorials to get everyone up to speed.
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.